Can I renew my Iqama first and my Famil's Iqama later ?

Dear All,

Due to some special circumstances , I want to renew my Iqama now ( within 3 months before the expiry )  and later renew my family's Iqama who is not  with me right now ( when they come down ) . Is this possible to separate my Iqama renewal and My family's Renewal ?

I basically want to renew my Iqama now . but my family is not inside the Kingdom they can only come after 2 months.

Thanks
Jamshid

At the time of iqama renewal your family must be here in KSA.

If you get your Iqama renewed in their absence, their residential visa will be considered cancelled and you'll need a NEW family visa to get them back.

Your answer disappoints me  as  I was praying it to be possible .You are one of the authentic commenter here , So I should now  look for my other options to deal this situation. A big thanks for a quick response TLL!

Thanks
Jamshid

TLL,

One more question. I know there are two processes involved in Iqama renewal.first in Labor office ( labor card renewal ) and then in the jawazat ( iqama renewal ) .

My question is , whether my family presence is required while the labor card is being renewed ? coz I heard , Labor office it might take couple of days' time. My whole issue is, I want to shorten my family's visit as much as possible. so , if the Iqamam can be renewed in 1 day's time, I would just bring them in just for one day.

Could you please kindly advice me what is the best for me.

Thanks
Jamshid

Family doesn't need to be here during the labor card renewal process. But the problem here is that you rarely get exact status of the process. Most HR just say,"Your iqama is under renewal", unable to specify the exact stage of the process.

ohk. can just the Labor card be renewed in advance (before three months of Iqama expiry ) ? and the Iqama renewal be done within the span of three months? sorry for coming up with such rare questions as my situation itself is a bit rare :-)

Thanks
Jamshid

It's better to check with your HR then