Feedback for King Faisal hospital compound ?

Hi,

I got job at KFSHRC and they are providing me hospital complex accommodation . Any one has pictures of the accommodation ?

BR

Ali

I don't have pictures but I have lived there for a few years, and it is very nice. The apartment buildings have a pool, soccer field, and a park with play area for the kids. When you go down to the area of the hospital there is a park that is very large with many things to do ( I think they still use their stage for some occasions) everyone likes it, there is also a grocery store, balling ally, billiards and such, and there are some restaurants and I think konzone is still working there. there is also a compound for them across the street from the hospital, where the villas are, and it has a pool and stuff (I only went in there once), but the people there are very nice I always remember the Basars we had they were fun.

It's not a western compound--it will be 'mixed' so restrictions apply (separate male/family pools, etc.).

Honestly speaking I am looking for a place which does not have the combine male/female pools. I have seen enough nakedness in Sweden (May God forgave me ) this time i want to live nearly an Islamic place .

Can you kindly recommend any place in compound which is near Mosque and away from this swimming pool thingie ? I can ask them to give me an accomodation away from Swimming pools and near to mosque.

what do you suggest ?

/Ali

"seen enough nakedness in Sweden" :lol:  That's pretty funny!  Yes, the Swedes are known for their liberal attitudes--Americans are puritans by comparison!

As for the pools, don't worry--there are usually high walls around them and people must walk through the compound fully clothed on their way to the pools.

You'll be okay :)

Do they have mosque in the compound ?

/Ali

Alliecat wrote:

As for the pools, don't worry--there are usually high walls around them and people must walk through the compound fully clothed on their way to the pools.

:rolleyes: And how about reaching the pool??? Of course after screaming "Yay. I made it!"  :lol:

They will definitely have a mosque inside javaclinic. (My educated guess)