The island of god .

Greetings all,

I am a french american photographer and an interpret on travel in southeast asia . I will be in Jakarta for a wedding on April 14th, and shortly afterwards I will be heading to Bali where I will be roaming around for about a month or so. Consequently, I'm looking to share, rent a villa , bungalow or appt. perhaps for starter around the seminyak area since this will be my first time on the island of god.

Anyone interested in sharing a villa, or renting me a room  for a month ? Any information from wise and experienced locals and fellow travelers are welcomed.

Thank you in advance and a wonderful day to all .

Patrick

Google "Kos "
Loads of cheap places.

A kos is a simple rented room. In Jakarta I've seen them from Rp400,000/month upwards.
Indonesian migrant workers use them when they move to the cities.
They usually consist of a single room with shared bathroom but I seen some with AC and own toilet.

PS - What sort of photography are you into?

Hi, I am living in a Villa in Cangu area with 2 french guys and 2 spanish guys.

Just contact me if you have any question [email protected]

Thanks

Hi...
i have friend in Bali, and maybe he can help you for it... he is a tour guide in Bali.. i will send you his phone number to your inbox...

Greetings all,

First , I'd like thank all of you for taking the time to respond to my thread . I also would like to apologize for not replying any sooner .  I have  arrived in Jakarta a few days ago  and  my friend's internet router decided to leave this earth for a better life ;) . Consequently, in between visits, I haven't had much time to log in .  I welcome each and everyone of you to  forward to my inbox as much information as you can . I will look at all of it with due diligence and reply  as best and as soon as I possibly can . As a reminder , I will be arriving in Bali on April 16 th ..... looking forward to meeting some of you perhaps .

Take care and have a wonderful day .

Patrick

I'm currently on the island of God right now :D

Bali is not "the island of God."

Rather, it is the island of the Gods!

Any Balinese could tell you that.  :)