Moving to Montenegro or Belgrade

Hi,am new to this group and would love some advice if anyone can help me?im a single mum of 4 kids,my youngest being 8 and my eldest 19.ive visited Montenegro and Belgrade many times and fell in love with both places,Montenegro in particular.i work here in London,am renting a property but don't have any savings.im a bartender and waitress,so my skills on paper are not amazing! Am desperate of finding a way to move to either and unsure how to go about it,I can speak basic Serbian,as can my kids.i know it sounds far fetched to move myself and my kids there without savings or anything,but am trying to find a way somehow.?any advice or help very welcome.thankyou :)))

You should look at the Montenegro forum, they can serve you better.

Go for the Montenegro here

Good luck

Ok thanks,are you moving this post or I have to?

I can't move this post for you but I will ask the team to do this for  you.

Fab,thanks.

Hi Elizabeth,
I admire your spirit and I can certainly understand wanting to move to Montenegro. I live in London and I have an apartment in Herceg Novi. Maybe we can help each other? My apartment is furnished (basic), has 2 double bedrooms (but can sleep a further 4 people on sofa beds in the living room), 2 bathrooms, a balcony front and back, parking space, is 2 mins walk from the town and 5 mins from the seafront. I have completely refurbished it but it still needs some work. I ran out of money when my mother and father were taken ill and all my funds went into paying for nursing care.
If you want a place for you and your family to live and if you are willing to do some work on the apartment in exchange for rent then maybe we can help each other?
Please let me know your thoughts?
Thanks

Hello flygirl -> Could you please post an advert in the Housing in Montenegro section? :)

Thank you,
Aurélie