Ice cream maker

Hi

Does anybody know where I can buy an Ice cream maker, the one they have in SACO isn't good enough...

did you try Carrefour?

Salman Omrani wrote:

did you try Carrefour?

nope..

give it a shot, I suggest the Granada Mall branch, its on Exit 9. if nothing else its a nice place to shop. :)

Don't buy Ice Cream Maker. You can get 31+ Flavors of Ice Creams (& more) door delivered soon ;)

ghanshyampdave wrote:

Don't buy Ice Cream Maker. You can get 31+ Flavors of Ice Creams (& more) door delivered soon ;)

:lol: marketing B&R?

TheLegendLeads wrote:
ghanshyampdave wrote:

:lol: marketing B&R?

No, Innovation :D

Salman Omrani wrote:

give it a shot, I suggest the Granada Mall branch, its on Exit 9. if nothing else its a nice place to shop. :)

tried Carrefour... no luck :(

Hello matey,

First of all let me tell you that i am a chef who has worked in 4 different 5star hotels.( IN ENGLAND)

Secondly, you can find the ice cream maker in (Extra electronics) market. They have got all sorts of kitchen goods and appliances.

Once you have found the ice cream maker, later i can help you by providing some delicious ice cream recipes.

P.S: spend a little more but get a known brand: for example, Roubet-coupe, kenwood etc. and make sure that it has got heavy walts and strong blades & condenser.

If you can not find it anywhere (which is nearly impossible) try this number and ask them for their branch in which ever city you live. Its called port store and they supply kitchen goods to hotels.  03-8982992

ok, there's no ice cream makers in , Extra, Danube, Lulu, Hyper Panda, Carrefour...

One guy in a kenwood shop said he'd get some in 10 days, but I doubt it...

No other suggestions on where to get one?

nothing in port stores, although it was a great store...

skvuppla wrote:

Con Zone Company    Riyadh    12650604

ex_pa wrote:
skvuppla wrote:

Con Zone Company    Riyadh    12650604

Bareeq Riyadh Trading Est.
Al Naseem Dist., Riyadh
P.O.Box: 441, Postal Code: 11341
Tel:     01-2330327
Fax:     01-4134203

Icecream Machines from Bahrawi
Riyadh Office:
Warehouse No. 136 & 137
Al Loloua Warehouse
Al Haier Road
P.O. Box 937,
Riyadh 11421
Tel: +966 1 495 2994,495 3540
Fax: +966 1 438 9443
Email : [email protected]

aeed Home Appliances Stores
Address: Malaz Dist., Riyadh
Phone: +966 01 4788605

Al Watan Al Arabi Home Appliances Est.
Address: Al Batha Dist., Riyadh,P.O.Box: 11452, Postal Code: 6630
Phone: +966 01 4040060
Fax: 01 4010023

alraqtan
Address :
Dhabab St. oppesite to Budget for Car Rental.
Contact Person :
Mr.Sami
Tel :
+966 92 000 5015
Fax :
+966 92 000 4014
Email :
[email protected]

Supply Trading Group
Al Khazan St., Riyadh
P.O.Box: 19343, Postal Code: 11435
Tel:     01-4038609
Fax:     01-4039360

I don't know if this was ever resolved but I just came across something that may solve the problem (I'm sure you can add fruit, etc.).

No-Churn Vanilla Ice Cream Recipe

http://l2.yimg.com/bt/api/res/1.2/YrOat9iJ5pYDzRV9C.boKA--/YXBwaWQ9eW5ld3M7Zmk9ZmlsbDtoPTQ0OTtxPTg1O3c9Nzk5/http://media.zenfs.com/en-US/video/video.mslopremium.com/1462e5b153d7262762d8646cfaaa5443

It'll take you just 10 minutes to prep this satisfying and delicious homemade vanilla ice cream. The best part? You don't need one of those silly ice cream machines! Now that's magic, if you ask us.

Ingredients
1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
2 cups cold heavy cream

Directions
In a medium bowl, stir together condensed milk, and vanilla. In a large bowl, using an electric mixer, beat cream on high until stiff peaks form, 3 minutes. With a rubber spatula, gently fold whipped cream into condensed milk mixture. Pour into a 4 1/2-by-8 1/2-inch loaf pan. Freeze until firm, 6 hours.

Cook's Note: Freeze, covered, up to 1 week.

@skvuppla If you're looking for ice cream machines personally id recommend vanrooy i got an mixcream cooker from them been using it for 3.5 years with only  minor mistakes buuut thats mainly cause i didn't know how to operate it 1f605.svg

Hello russellgray1,

Welcome to expat.com!

The message of skvuppla is from 2012! I don't think that the member needs an ice cream machine now...

Cheers,

Yoginee

Expat.com team