VISA subclass 572

I need info about visa subclass 572.

I am a Communication engineer with 6+ yrs of work exp. Can I apply for some study course in Networking or other related field. How much are the chances of success if I apply through www.immi.gov.au.

Shall I apply for the admission to course first or for VISA??

Hi skhan_be,

You should apply for study course in Networking first, and wait for your admission form which should be okay then attach it to your documentation when submitting your file for the VISA subclass 572 :)

You will have to pay for at least the first semester or both the first one or second semester depend on the college/uni you choosed and use the payment ticket as proof to show imi as well .

Good Luck

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team.

Thank u soo much Maximilien for this useful info. How many hrs a week can I work in this visa subclass 572??

Maximilien17 wrote:

Hi skhan_be,

You should apply for study course in Networking first, and wait for your admission form which should be okay then attach it to your documentation when submitting your file for the VISA subclass 572 :)

You will have to pay for at least the first semester or both the first one or second semester depend on the college/uni you choosed and use the payment ticket as proof to show imi as well .

Good Luck

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team.