Sponsorship Transfer Issue

I am Riyadh,KSA.

My company gave me demand letter for Sponsorship transfer and I gave it to my Kafeel.

My company required me to get following documents from Kafeel attested by Chamber.

1)Original Passport's.

2)Release Letter Address to XXXX(Company Name).

3)Release Letter Address to Labor Office(Attested by Chamber).

4)Release Letter Address to Jawazath Office(Attested by Chamber).

5)Clearance Letter (Letter text given by company)it should be on the Letter head of the Sponsor(Attested by Chamber, Mandatory).

But my kafeel is saying that his Chamber is not open so you can collect documents without Chamber attestation. What I need to to do now?

If I get the documents without Chamber Attestation, would it be acceptable by my company or any other way to attest them from Chamber.

And one more thing, Is kafeel stating real issue or making wrong statements for getting money from me?

farrych wrote:

I am Riyadh,KSA.

My company gave me demand letter for Sponsorship transfer and I gave it to my Kafeel.

My company required me to get following documents from Kafeel attested by Chamber.

1)Original Passport's.

2)Release Letter Address to XXXX(Company Name).

3)Release Letter Address to Labor Office(Attested by Chamber).

4)Release Letter Address to Jawazath Office(Attested by Chamber).

5)Clearance Letter (Letter text given by company)it should be on the Letter head of the Sponsor(Attested by Chamber, Mandatory).

But my kafeel is saying that his Chamber is not open so you can collect documents without Chamber attestation. What I need to to do now?

If I get the documents without Chamber Attestation, would it be acceptable by my company or any other way to attest them from Chamber.

And one more thing, Is kafeel stating real issue or making wrong statements for getting money from me?

As long as the documents are authentic and are on the company's letter head and signed by a person whose signatures are accepted in Chamber of Commerce, you can get them attested by yourself from Chamber. The claim made by your Kafeel that 'his chamber is not open' doesn't make any difference to you actually.
The only thing you need to make sure is that whichever documents you want to get chamber attested, they should be signed already by someone whose signatures are accepted by Chamber of commerce. If your Kafeel is signing them, check if your Kafeel's signatures are validated by Chamber.

Good luck.

Thanks for your response. How to check that Kafeel's Signatures are validated by Chamber?

farrych wrote:

Thanks for your response. How to check that Kafeel's Signatures are validated by Chamber?

Good question, but not an easy one :)

Below are the options you can try:

1- Ask your Kafeel directly

2- If your Kafeel has employed some expats for managing his documents (which usually kafeels do a lot), then ask them if his signatures are valid in Chamber

3- Go to the nearest Chamber of commerce directly, get in the queue, once you get the chance to show your documents keep silent until the officer tells you that the signatures are not valid :D
If he doesn't say anything and puts the stamp then enjoy your next meal

Cheers.

Dear Sir,

My Question is:

If a person has given his Iqama for Kafil transfer(within the
organization of kafil), and once his Iqama is been transferred
to the correct person.
Can he go for a vacation immediately to his country as exit-reentry..?
Look forward for your response.

Thanks and regards

Sameer89 wrote:

Dear Sir,

My Question is:

If a person has given his Iqama for Kafil transfer(within the
organization of kafil), and once his Iqama is been transferred
to the correct person.
Can he go for a vacation immediately to his country as exit-reentry..?

Thanks and regards

As long as his iqama is issued and he gets exit reentry he can leave any time.

Dear Sir,

If a person was working in XXX company and his sponserer was in the Red Category of Nitaqat system, moreover with the valid Iqama
from 1.4 year.
Now he has been transferred to YYY Company, but only the transfer process has been over, but Iqama is not yet renewed by the new
sponserer.
Can he jump into ZZZ Company and get transferred to ZZZ Company.?
Also let me know the right procedure and the maximum time period to jump to ZZZ Company..?

Thanks.

Mohsin45 wrote:

Dear Sir,

If a person was working in XXX company and his sponserer was in the Red Category of Nitaqat system, moreover with the valid Iqama
from 1.4 year.
Now he has been transferred to YYY Company, but only the transfer process has been over, but Iqama is not yet renewed by the new
sponserer.
Can he jump into ZZZ Company and get transferred to ZZZ Company.?
Also let me know the right procedure and the maximum time period to jump to ZZZ Company..?

Thanks.

What is the category of YYY Company and what category is ZZZ Company under?

If they are both green you need to wait for 2 yrs, if YYY is yellow or red you can change to ZZZ any time now. As for the procedure same as you did from XXX to YYY. get a demand letter and transfer.

Dear Sir,

If a person has submitted his Iqama for transfer 12 days before from today's date. when can he expect his transfer done and Iqama in his hand.?

Mohsin45 wrote:

Dear Sir,

If a person has submitted his Iqama for transfer 12 days before from today's date. when can he expect his transfer done and Iqama in his hand.?

A very rhetorical question. I cant say when you will get it back , depends on the people you gave how fast they process, rush in jawazat and labor office, company reputation etc etc. Normal time frame is 2 weeks max, but now difficult to say with the rush at both places.