Long-term car rental Nairobi

Hi,
I am looking for a small car to rent as soon as possible at least until mid of december in Nairobi. so, if you have any contacts to persons or companies, just send me a message.
thanks

Call Betty @ TransAfric Tours 0720212152

Tell her Kevin sent you.

Kevin Doyle

P.S. I am in no way associated with her business and do not get a commission or anything. I am simply offering a suggestion.

Hello tovr.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

This page could help : Car rental in Nairobi.

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hi,

Contact Muthuri on 0722 809 173. Joan sent you.

Regards,

Joan

Hello I am Dennis if you are looking a small car you can sent me a email xxx

[Moderated: No free ad on the forum]

xxx

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : pub
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Missed the dates.

Hello,

If you are looking to rent a car from now to December, I would suggest that you consider buying one instead to save money. It costs an average of KSh.3,000 per day to rent a car; multiply that amount by the days you intend to rent the car (3,000*7months= KSH630,000). You will find that you will save lots of money by buying a car since you can buy a small car for less than KSH500,000 and once you are done with the car, you can sell it and walk away with more money.

[Moderated: No free ad pls]

Hi I need a car to hire for 41 days
I arrive in Nairobi on 4th may 2017 return home on 15 June
can you help

Hi Roystone,

this is an old thread. could you please contact the professionals recommended in the Car rental in Nairobi section of the business directory  ?

all the best,
Bhavna

i can give you
call xxx

Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you

im coming to nairobi in 4 weeks from spain. My number is Spanish but i have whatsapp

I have a small car for hire please call me for more details.xxx

Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you

leave your wtsup number pls