Degree Attestation Problem From Mofa Saudi Arabia

I want to apply for family visa, & i have all documents complete with me but i have a problem which is related to my B.com Degree, my degree is already attesed from MOFA Pakistan, Saudi embassy in Pakistan and from Saudi cultural office as well. But somehow,by mistake i laminated my degree , i thought that all the process is complete for family visa, but later on i came to know that this degree must be attested from MOFA Saudi Arabia as well. Now i am worried that whether i will be able to get my family visa or not.... will they reject the family on this base that there is no MOFA Saudi Arabia stamp on it even i have all other complete documents according to family visa requirements....
Help Please.

Irfan Mughal wrote:

I want to apply for family visa, & i have all documents complete with me but i have a problem which is related to my B.com Degree, my degree is already attesed from MOFA Pakistan, Saudi embassy in Pakistan and from Saudi cultural office as well. But somehow,by mistake i laminated my degree , i thought that all the process is complete for family visa, but later on i came to know that this degree must be attested from MOFA Saudi Arabia as well. Now i am worried that whether i will be able to get my family visa or not.... will they reject the family on this base that there is no MOFA Saudi Arabia stamp on it even i have all other complete documents according to family visa requirements....
Help Please.

Try giving to MOFA, even though this requirement is new for me. If its attested from Saudi embassy then MOFA wont have any issue.