HOW TO CHECK MY CAR STATUS AFTER TRANSFER TO OTHERS

I sold my car and wants to check the current status whether it is not in my name? any websites/link to check? guide me expats....

farzabbas wrote:

I sold my car and wants to check the current status whether it is not in my name? any websites/link to check? guide me expats....

What you need is to check YOUR status, if the car is still registered in your name or not.

If you have your MOI website Id, you can easily do that.

Edited on 26-Dec-2016:
This post below is more than 3 years old. MoI have made many changes to their website ever since, and this option won't work anymore. The alternative is to log in to your Absher account and see if you have cars in your ownership.

--------------

There is one indirect way ;)

Go to http://www.moi.gov.sa/
Say English >> E-Services
From left choose Traffic >> Public Query Vehicle Insuarnce Validity

Type in your iqama number and the car plate number in Arabic letters

If the car is not in your name, it'll show:

Plate Number is not related to the Identity Number.

if it is shows Plate Number is not related to the Identity Number. then i can go exit with car lease under ANB? i just check in MOI and it shows not related to me

Jeprokssssss wrote:

if it is shows Plate Number is not related to the Identity Number. then i can go exit with car lease under ANB? i just check in MOI and it shows not related to me

My post above is more than 3 years old. MoI have made many changes to their website ever since, and the above option won't work anymore. The alternative is to log in to your Absher account and see if you have cars in your ownership.

If you see no cars in your ownership, ask your company to process your final exit visa. If they come back to you saying that you have a car on your name, you can't argue with them. :) Lease cars are a different story and ownership status is vague to check.

but if they can issue exit visa to me.. can i go out of the country without any problem?

Yes, When you have the visa, there is almost nothing that can stop you.

how to check in my absher if there is car under my name? i was looking for it since 2 days but until now there is no showing of any car..

it shows in "vehicle service" section in my absher You do not have any registered vehicle in GDT (Morror) systems... it means i dont have car under my name? but still if any violations encounter by my car i always recieve penalty by checking my iqama.. i am now confuse hahaha

did you got your exit without transfer lease ?

mfk24 wrote:

did you got your exit without transfer lease ?

No one can

I was having a car but I already finish from anb final settlement I was checking in moi before I was checking vechical section 1 my vehical 2 authorize 3 co-owned  in first section it's showing no n in third co-owned it's  showing n I was again co-owned vehical is showing no vehical but it's add another co-owned history so can I go exit or not I'm confuse