Where to meet nigerians in cuba

i am a nigerian that reside in europe but planning to come to cuba for visit and wanna know where to meet nigerians in cuba

Hi Dozay,

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

I have created a new topic with your post on the Cuba forum for more visibility and responses.

You may check out the Nigerian expatriates in Cuba network.

Could you please tell us a bit more about you? Will it be your first time in Cuba?

Thank you,
Christine
Expat.com team

Hello man,
I have been in Cuba, i think with your money you don't need to see any where any person is they are friendly, but ready to chop your money finish, they are poor in every thing only in mind, they are ready to help but helping is going to jail there, you cant see Nigerians there, because their are not place where human for now live, their government covered every thing so, even Cubans dies while trying to run away through sea, but one thing you have to know is casa is very cheap if you know the idea of. i have friend (cabans) who can show you place without looking into your bag hahaha am from Ghana man now in fiji traveling to see the world

Cuba has very few immigrants. About 5,000 Russians decided to remain there following the implosion of the USSR communist bloc, preferring to stay rather than returing to the austerity of the remnants of the Soviet Empire. But unlike Europe where many of the countries have an hospitable policy towards immigrants and where employment is possible, Cuba has difficulty in finding employment for Cubans. Over two million tourists visit Cuba each year, 45% (920,000) being from Canada. Cuba unlike Canada, does not have various ethnic or multicultural organisations through which it is possible to meet compatriots. So, I don't think that you will meet Nigerians there. Regarding visiting Cuba, you have  two choices - book a package tour and stay for example in Varadero where there are 57 hotels or go single using buses (Viazul) to tour around the country and stay in Casa Particular (Bed & Breakfast). It is helpful if deciding to go solo, to have a little Spanish.