Mzungu haircut place?

Where is a good place to get my hair cut in Kampala? All I years paste bad stories, even from Indian places...overpriced, bad cut, etc... Hate to have to be and up with just a buzz. I'm male btw

Hi treeheehee,

Welcome to expat-blog!

Hope you get the right answers to you question fast.

Thank you,

David.

err sorry that original post was unreadable ha.

I am looking for a place to get my hair cut for a reasonable price. Any good suggestions?

any where in JINJA, happening places or others, get me on +256706439206

Try the surgery there is a good barber

there is new saloon in Bugolobi people r saying it is very good called S&L saloon they also have a Facebook page, u can look for them there as well to get more detailes:)

[Moderated]

DIY

salon in sheraton kampala. 30.000, all ultra salons in forest mall lugogo, nakumatt or garden city. my husband has always looked good cutting his hair from there. he's dutch. u cd also try Mira's salon in kabira country club or 5 senses in cayenne bukoto

I know a good Aussie hairdresser in Mbarara. Hope you find one closer

Hello 3aussies -> Do not hesitate to recommend this hairdresser into the Uganda Business directory. ;)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Go to Dewinton Street. You can get a good haircut there for Ush 20,000. There are plenty Indian barbers there.

My wife likes the haircuts I get on the upper floor of Kooki Tower Mall on Buganda Road across from the police station.  30,000.

Sparkles saloon at Lugogo / shoprite, Sparkles saloon at Garden City and spakles saloon at Acacia mall. I hope this helps.