Chain of grocery stores

Hi,

Does any one know about a chain of grocery /"dry wet goods" stores in Guangzhou city, managed by a 63/64 year old lady named Jilian Lee Ang.
I really need to contact her.

Pankaj

Please guys any piece of information will be a huge help.

:up:

I am also posting the original request in chinese to increase our chances. Kindly excuse my mistakes, have used google translate.

没有任何人知道有关63/64岁的老太太名为吉莲李安 (Jilian Lee Ang)
她拥有一系列的“干湿货”店在广州市
我真的需要她联系。

Pankaj

Re-posting due to some mistakes in original ad.

请帮助找到我未婚妻的奶奶。

Tin是血癌第4阶段患者,经历了强化化疗。现在她的记忆不好。因此,我没有她奶奶的详细联系方式。

医生告诉我,Tin可生存的剩余时日不多,所以我试图尽快找到她的奶奶。但我只有她奶奶的名字和年龄

她奶奶的名字是李安继连 (音译) (Jilian Lee Ang),  年龄63岁到64岁,在广州开杂货连锁店/干湿货店,并可能在台湾也经营类似的店铺。
我的未婚妻告诉我,她的奶奶在广州很出名,找到她不成问题。

如果您、您的联系人或您的朋友知道她的奶奶的联系方法并告诉我,那就太好了。我们会非常感激。

我真的不知道我的未婚妻还可以生存多久。拜托,我迫切需要帮助!

Pankaj
[email protected]

Hi pankaj_tin,

Please note that you are on an English speaking forum, can you please post in English please, so that all members can understand.

Thank you,

David.

Hi David,

The original "ad" in English is the first post.

I have just added the text in Chinese so that it is easier for forum members to send it to their local Chinese friends.
I am just trying to increase my chances of getting help.

Thanks,
Pankaj

Posting it again in English**

Hi, I am Pankaj and please treat this as a urgent request.

I am here to seek some help finding my fiance's (Tin's) grandmom.
The problem is Tin has undergone intensive Chemotherapy sessions as she is a stage 4 blood cancer patient.
So her memories are, to say the least "Foggy", the technical term is "Chemo Brain".
Hence, I don't have full contact details of her grandma.

The doctors tell me Tin does not have very long to live, so I am trying to find her grandma asap. But I only have her name and a rough idea of her age

Her name is Jilian Lee Ang, aged 63/64 yrs, and she owns a chain of groceries / "Dry and Wet goods" stores in Guangzhou and possibly in Taiwan too.
My fiancee tells me her granny is quite famous in Guangzhou city, and it wont be a problem finding her. I am desperately clinging on to that.

It would be wonderful if you all would be so kind to ask your contacts/friends about her granny's contact information. Merely phone number of store will suffice.

I really don't know how long Tin can hold out. Please, I desperately need help in this.

Fingers crossed,
Pankaj
[email protected]

Thank you Pankaj.

Hope you will get help very soon. :)

Thank you Christine.
Fingers crossed and praying

Pankaj

Thanks everyone for taking time to go through this post and give in your valuable suggestions.
We finally managed to contact her grandma, and now she is with us.

Thanks once again. God bless you all.

Cheers,
Pankaj