Would like to move to rwanda

Hi There,
We are Mel & Nicky Carlson from Cape Town South Africa in our early 60's but still young at heart,with a variety of skills like building,carpentry,plumbery and electricity love nature,nice wine lekker braai and would like to make a living in Rwanda.We are landscapers,growers and have a factory that manufacture garden stepping stones and garden art.We would like to get hold of an smallholding where we can grow veggies for the market or grow seedlings for farmers in Rwanda.Do you think that this will be possible there.

Hi Mel & Nicky,

Welcome to expat-blog!

Thank you for your introduction. :)

Your post was moved for better visibility on the Rwanda forum.

Thank you,

David.

Greetings Mel and Nicki,
My name is Joanna. I'm in Kigali and relocating here from the US. To me the opportunities are abundant. I took an early retirement to be here and haven't regretted it at all. The visa issue was a bit of a challenge for me and I have no idea what it would involve for you.
My suggestion is to come and take a look around giving yourself enough time to do some indepth information gathering. There is land available and new, innovative projects are showing up all the time. You might get even more ideas than you have now.
You might also want to post on a yahoo group called Kigali Life. Even if you don't post, reading it would give you some ideas of what's going on and some people to contact directly.
You are welcome to email me at [email protected] as I don't get on this page regularly.
Best Wishes and I hope to see you in Kigali. It's the best!!!
Joanna

THANKS JOANNA FOR YOUR RESPONSE BUT WE CAN NOT FIND THE EMAIL ADDRESS YOU HAVE SEND US FOR WE WOULD LIKE TO MAKE CONTACT WITH YOU CAN YOU PLEASE MAKE SURE IF THE ADDRESS ARE CORRECT
MEL & NICKY

You succeeded in finding me at gmail. I have responded to your email.
Look forward to more connection.
Joanna