Looking for filipino maid or babysitter

Hi everyone;

looking for a hardworking, trustworthy Fillipino or Sri Lankan maid or babysitter for here in Izmir, Turkey. Accomo and all other needs will be supplied, and upon agreement off-day overseas plane ticket will be provided.

Izmir is a 4 million populated secure lovely seaside metropolitan with absolute secular free democracy.

If interested pls e-mail to [email protected]

Hello czu18.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

A new thread has been created from your message on the Izmir forum.

Could you please post an advert in the Jobs in Izmir section?

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hi czu18,
Are your requirements only for Filipino and Sri Lankan maids?

Will you be willing to hire a filipina straight from the philippines? thanks

Hi mallen73,

Welcome to Expat.com.

Please note that you posted on an old thread and you may not have any reply.

Are you looking for a job as maid or babysitter?

Thank you

Hasnaa
Expat.com Team

Hello..thanks for answering my inquiries..I'm looking for the position of a babysitter and or a private tutor...I'm presently working now as a volunteer teacher-aid from grade 1 up to grade6 students here in manila.

Hi mallen73,

I suggest you to post your CV in the Jobs in Izmir section, it may help you to find a job. :)

Thank you and good luck,

Priscilla
Expat.com team

Ok pricilla..I'll follow ur  suggestios. And thnk u for that:-)

Hi did you find anybody for babysitter jop because l need a babysitter please help to me

hello can i apply :)

hello i am filipina here in philippines i am looking job in turkey part as nanny housekeeper

The Employer

Dear Maam,

I am writing to inquire about possible vacancy as housekeeper or and nanny. I am interested to apply for the said vacancy.

I am Jennifer Candilon Condiman, 40 years old, Filipino Citizen and  I am eager to contribute my abilities and experience with less supervision. Given my extensive training and background. 

Attached herewith my CV or resume and feel free to call on my number +40737797458 or to have interview and or on skype at jennifer.candilon.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,

Jennifer Condiman

hello have you get my resume?

i wanna apply your hiring

Hi everybody,

Please note that this topic is old. (2013)

I will suggest all those looking for a job to post directly in the appropriate section which is the Personal and household services jobs in Izmir section please.

Thanks

Priscilla

(Topic closed )

Closed