Japanese, Holiday in Bali. 3rd to 10th

Hello everyone,

i'll be going to Bali for a solo backpacking trip.
It would be great if someone can introduce me to a MUST GO place in Bali.
probably not night clubs, but places that i can take pictures and go for an
adventure.

It would be lovely too if anyone would want to meet up in Bali
to have a cup of coffee or even backpacking together :p.
I'd really appreciate to learn more about Bali's culture.

See ya there!

IMHO, one of the best sources for travel related ideas and information about Bali can be found here:

http://www.virtualtourist.com/travel/As … -Bali.html

My personal advice is to get out of southern Bali and experience the real Bali.

Babi Guling ibu Oka, Ubud
Apa Kabar restaurant, Sanur
Padang-Padang beach, near Uluwatu

Anyways, best is to rent a car or a motorbike and travel all around Bali. I did just that back in 2011. Even went to the National Park near East Java. Its so beautiful there.
Take a map, dont be scared, hike Mount Batur or Mt. Agung, Go to Pura Besakih, best is to read abt Bali online. There are so many informations about places to go and things to do. Then plan everything.

Enjoy!

I took more pictures in Ubud than anywhere else.

you are right hailey!!
ubud was great, took so many pictures.
the locals was so friendly, volunteered to work in a rice field. and got invited to go their house and
eat local balinese food :D

Hi Aroyoo, welcome to Bali.

enjoy your trip and adventure for exploring Bali. IMHO, western of Bali is considerable place to visit. Such as Tabanan regency, jembrana Regency. you i'll be able to explore and sense of traditional villager life and make a sense of unique photo spots.

Pupuan agriculture area, trough Soka Beach - Medewi ( surf) Beach. etc. some of them are naturally atmosphere still and rare of explored by tourist/traveler. Now days, many tourist/investor had been making tourism infrastructures such accommodation, restaurant, tourism attraction etc. So, now need to worry about raveling.

cheers,
Komank Wirya

Dreamland beaches in south Bali, the location at Pecatu Graha (Kuta Golf Link Resort) within 30 minute from Kuta are highly recommended to take a beautiful pictures especially when sunrise or sunset