3 Bedroom accommodation in nyali

Hi

We will be shifting to Mombasa soon. We got to know that Nyali is a good p,ace to stay. Since we have two little boys we would not mind  a community based place .Please advise.

Many thanks

Hello Bmukhia.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

The Housing in Mombasa section could help. You should post an advert there.

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hi Aurelie

Thanks .Will do.

Bandana

Hello,

Just saw you message on the forum section..I have lived in mombasa for so many years and i am more than glad to assist exparts to find there ways and settle in my town.

Well am also a mum of two young kids and what i always look at first before anything when looking for a home is security and child friendly..I live in a gated community estate called bandari villa..very nice and secure,and so much child friendly..i can be away for a week but am relaxed my kids are so safe..the houses are 3 bedrooms and a servant quater..small garden both in the back en front of ur house..Own gate,own parking spot..

How soon would u be available to view the place,since currently there is a vacancy..

Hi

Thanks a lot for the information. Unfortunately we are coming to Mombasa only around mid June to look around for a place to stay.  I am sure there will be no vacant places then! Do you know of any other similar community?

Many thanks again.

cheers
Bandana

hi mombasa is a nice place.the nyali is good with a nice security when you near to come tock to me ican take you around ok

Hello Bmukhia,
                 Here are many safe places for you and your children. First of tell me you want to purchase or buy on rent. Also tell me ... About size

Hi

What is your budget? Are you looking for a furnished or unfurnished place? If you want a place by the beach or with a pool the price goes up. There are plenty of places to rent in mombasa but you have to be specific about what you are looking for before you get an agent to show you around otherwise you will be looking for days.