After 3rd july?

Can anyone have some information what will happen with companies and their employees who are in red and especially in white zone after 3rd july? can they still get transfer to green after this date?

samahmed_1 wrote:

Can anyone have some information what will happen with companies and their employees who are in red and especially in white zone after 3rd july? can they still get transfer to green after this date?

If they are not caught and deported :P yes transfer will still be possible if you have iqama validity.

HRGuru wrote:
samahmed_1 wrote:

If they are not caught and deported :P yes transfer will still be possible if you have iqama validity.

very nice ... that means i will have time to decide

On reading the topic name, I'm tempted to say that after 3rd of July comes...
http://www.goodlightscraps.com/content/july-4th/4th_july-5.gif

@samahmed_1 Jokes apart, I hope that the authorities / government will come up with a reasonable solution on this matter.

Not sure yet but I guess the grace period will be extended. One important factor is Ramadan month getting in one week time after 03-July.