Want to meet up

Hi everyone my name is Shuli am a Nigeria  just newly moved to Ivory Coast I would love to meet up with new  Nigerian  friends in Abidjan.

Hello Shuli. :)

So as to make it more visible, your post has been moved to the Abidjan forum.

Here is the list of Nigerian expatriates in Abidjan.

Thank you,
Aurélie

HI

How are you, I am a Pakistani businessman having an office in Abidjan, please do write to me

Regards.

TAKE CARE

Hey girl, I recently met the nigerian president 3 weeks ago in the city of Yamoussokoro, he is really a wonderful man. LOL i just thought i had to said that since your from Nigeria. I am from the States, But yeah I been living in the ivory coast for about 10 months now, if you need any informations feel free to message me. take care.

Hello everyone, My name is ALEX, I'm 33 and am currently interning . I am looking for cool lady to share nice moments i will like to love the one i meet i will Open up to her and to any proposed activity. Available every day after 5am. Feel free to contact me! see you soon [email protected]

Hi

I am not a Nigerian but a english speaking Pakistani businessman wants to have friendship with english speaking people here in Abidjan

Rgds

F.Waheed

hello dear i am ok with you  if you like you can call me my name is Alex here is my number [Moderated: No personal number on the forum] i will be happy to hear from you