New work visa rules

I had been to Saudi Arabia on work visa but due to politics of my colleagues,i had to return India after 3 months,i have got NOC.Now i got a good job offer in Saudi but the placement consultant is telling me that new rules have came up that whoever came back within six months can't get work visa for two years.I am really worried.could somebody help,please

Welcome on board AHMEDBASHA ;)

I hope that other member will advise you accordingly soon in regards to your visa query.

Regards

Please help me.It is very urgent.I am trying from everywhere but no body is sure of any thing.

There is some rule about the 2 year waiting period. that is true. But I am not exactly sure of the exact details of the same.

wt was ur means of getting out of KSA last time? Is it a FINAL EXIT or EXIT-REENTRY?

If you had a FINAL EXIT with the NOC u specififed, I think that 2 years rule dont apply, u can come back with a fresh visa because u resigned with a NOC from ur prevous KAFEEL and ur previous VISA is VOID now. :) Talk to a Visa consultancy Agency in ur town who can help. :)

I would appreciate if other members also could please share their knowledge.Thanks

Once you exit with NOC there is a no 2 yr, 3yr or 6 months rule. This rule used to be there till ~2007 but not anymore. You can come back with a new visa from a different sponsor but visa profession shud match ur degree. Your sponsor can invite you on multiple entry exit business visa till the time u have ur proper iqama professoin / visa

This is true, as it has been applied on me. The only thing is that i dont have NOC, Tell your consultant if the same rule is applicable with NOC. but I don't think so then what will be the use of NOC.

In other case ask your company to arrange visit visa, you can continue till 2 years completed.

I urge members to please share any information they have in regards,because there is too much confusion and apparently no one has exact information in this matter.Thanks very much for other members who took their invaluable time to respond.

I am not sure whats the confusion here, thing is simple unless u or ur third party consultancy r complicating the issue.

Simple thing: If you have resigned in a proper way and got a final exit with NOC, your previous VISA IS VOID now and the rule of 2 years dont apply for you as you need to come back with a fresh VISA. This si the absolute purpose of the NOC.

Since you r working with third party consultancy, they may be just trying to cook up some thing which is not on paper amd may be playing some sort of DELAY tactics here. hope it clears all ur confusions. :)

Thanks very much,uvnpsaradhi.I very much appreciate your help.Iam also thinking along these lines what you mentioned in your post.I am now beginning to understand things now.Since the company is paying for whole visa process fees,i think the agent couldn't able to digest this and wants his cut too.Thanks again.

Well,the news about new work visa rules is true,as my own visa was rejected despite having NOC and Exit visa,simply because i stayed in Saudi Arabia for less than 6 months.It is quite absurd and unfair rule as it amounts to as if you have left Saudi on khooroj.I am writing this particularly those who newly arrived in Saudi Arabia and quite often hear conflicting versions about Saudi rules.So,please beware of it if you are leaving Saudi Arabia in less than 6 months and even you have NOC and final exit visa,it wouldn't help.It is strange and illogical but sadly as of now it is true.

AHMEDBASHA wrote:

Well,the news about new work visa rules is true,as my own visa was rejected despite having NOC and Exit visa,simply because i stayed in Saudi Arabia for less than 6 months.It is quite absurd and unfair rule as it amounts to as if you have left Saudi on khooroj.I am writing this particularly those who newly arrived in Saudi Arabia and quite often hear conflicting versions about Saudi rules.So,please beware of it if you are leaving Saudi Arabia in less than 6 months and even you have NOC and final exit visa,it wouldn't help.It is strange and illogical but sadly as of now it is true.

There is something wrong here...did you have the NOC when you left or did you get it later?

If you left on final exit visa WITH NOC then you are free to come back on new employer sponsorship.

If you left on final exit visa WITHOUT NOC then the time rules apply.

If you left on exit and rentry visa and then later obtained NOC, then the time rules apply.

Thanks for your response,SaudiUK. I think i wrote very clearly that i took NOC and final exit visa at the time of leaving,apparently Saudi consulate doesn't give a damn whether you got NOC or final exit visa ,the bottom line here this is what they wrote on my visa application that the candidate has lived in Saudi Arabia in less than 6 months and precisely for this reason he couldn't be granted work visa.My only intention here is to inform the forum members this strange rules so that they can think twice before leaving Saudi Arabia before 6 months.

it might be true regarding the 6-month rule... y will they allow u to come back if u havent completed just 6 months?? they think u r not serious and just playing around with their money as visa costs them... i heard of many things like people getting work visa for performing umrah or hajj freely...

Seems like a new rule, before it was not like that, I agree with Saudi UK, I left on exit re-entry and they ban me for 2 years, but I came back after 2 years,
but thanks to AHMEDBASHA for sharing with members.

Regards,

Thanks,shahab.ali.I  believe majority of people go to Saudi Arabia or any gulf country leaving behind their family and friends to sincerely work,and you can vouch this by seeing huge number of expats.Of course,there might be few stray incidents but to generalize this is unfair and purely unjustified.

I would appreciate if any members or their friends gone through this ordeal,please share their experiences too. Thanks

i had also the same problem , i left saudi with in 6month now i had an offer from other company but the agent is telling me that it ssould complete al least 6 months in saudi .

what is the alternative for the problem please suggest me

any body knows about rhm saudi company please tell me about the company ,

thnks

@AHMEDBASHA!
If you have NOC...It is the End Of the story and you can apply.

thnks for u answer , but i am not able to know what is new rule for visa stamping ,  i dont have noc , i had onl exit paper  please suugest me the nem visa rules

@Srinivasulu!
If you do not have NOC then you need to wait a certain amount of time which vary from country to country. Secondly! Under new Niqaty program I think this limitation to wait is also now lifted.
Please browse www.moi.gov.sa for more insight...
Also do check from some other agents in your country..
Regards!

thanks for ur answer , i am trying to manage in embassy for visa stamping in saudi embassys in india  , if it stamped and when i arrived  at saudi airport, there  may be any problem from the jawazat  or embassy ministries officers ,

please tell me situation when i am in saudi airport .

thank you prsiconsultant .

Dear AHMEDBASHA and srinivasulu

I had the similar problem, when i talk to the saudi embassy in india they said the if you have final exit we will issue the visa. but the informed me that please be sure with the ministry of passport in saudi. since they may stop you in the airport?

Dear srinivasulu

any progress in your side. can you share you experience.
what happens with your visa? can you share how did you handled this problem? Did you faced any problem in the airport?

Dear Members;

iam Working since 1 Year & submitted My Aqma for renewal.My Kafeel(Sponsor) is unable to renew it. Now want to Ask him for Exit before renewal of Aqma & Will again come in Company Visa.
Please update is iam able to reEnter before 2 Years complete or The 2 Year Rule is valid till.
Highly appreciate for your prompt reply , as iam going to apply Exit after Eid.

BR/
Nazir

@ Raees!
I believe this law is already been relaxed. You can some back as far as you have NOC from your current sponsor and no need to wait for 02 years.

Thanks Hussain for reply.

Whats about NOC from current Kafeel, is i have  require to get any Writte  NOC paper,Currently My kafeel have  some issue with his Registration , so i is asking me for Exit to Avoid any Delay & had not submitted my Aqma for renewal.

Ahmedbasha.

This is Riyaz. I am passing thru the same phase wherein I returned from Saudi within 6 months. Though I have original Exit visa my PP is getting rejected from saudi consulate. I want to join this new company. Please help if you have any update on how to kill this issue. Dear Members, your help would be highly appreciated.

hi sir..im here in jeddah saudi arabia working as a dental ssistant..i dont want to work here in my company anymore..my contract had ended already i have given them 3 mos notice but they keep on insisting to have me replaced before i can exit but they have no actions of hiring new ones..my iqama will end on april 12 and im giving them more time until april 30..do they have the right of holding me even if i dont want to work anymore..what shall i do to get my exit visa..i feel like a prison here detained because i really needed to go home because my family needs me badly and i want to get my benefits even if it is not much money..

yolly icaro wrote:

hi sir..im here in jeddah saudi arabia working as a dental ssistant..i dont want to work here in my company anymore..my contract had ended already i have given them 3 mos notice but they keep on insisting to have me replaced before i can exit but they have no actions of hiring new ones..my iqama will end on april 12 and im giving them more time until april 30..do they have the right of holding me even if i dont want to work anymore..what shall i do to get my exit visa..i feel like a prison here detained because i really needed to go home because my family needs me badly and i want to get my benefits even if it is not much money..

Your options are below:

- Since contract period ended - approach labor office and they will give you the necessary exit ...problem with this approach you create friction between all parties and leave at a bad tone, your employer can possible black list you or even falsely accuse you as well.

- Best option is to wait out since you have already waited this long, there is only one more month to go (for april 2013). stay till the end and ask them not to renew the iqama and give you final exit.

PLEASE HELP !!!!!!!!!!

I came back from KSA in June 2012 on final exit (stayed there for 3 months) without NOC but with Exit letter stamped at Airport which my company gave me.

After waiting for one year now, I want to go back now on a new visa. Will my Visa be Stamped ? Can any body respond on this please.

nasirak47 wrote:

PLEASE HELP !!!!!!!!!!

I came back from KSA in June 2012 on final exit (stayed there for 3 months) without NOC but with Exit letter stamped at Airport which my company gave me.

After waiting for one year now, I want to go back now on a new visa. Will my Visa be Stamped ? Can any body respond on this please.

Since it was more than a year ago and your exit was recorded, there wont be any issue in getting the new visa endorsed, as long as there are no complaints, black marks lodged against you.

@ HR Guru,

To be on a safer side, I have a Saudi Jawazat Report that shows that I was a legal resident.
This report was taken from Jawazat Shurta Office in Saudi from my uncle. He told me Saudi will have no problem in accepting you but Mumbai Consulate in India will reject stamping & endorsement of Visa. When I spoke to Herry Varghese, Ghee Wala Agent Mumbai (They tell me that there are some agents in Mumbai who will get it stamped but that will be a setting back door):D

Will my next unknown Employer ask me for NOC from previous company before he offers me a job ?????

Since my expenditure is close to 3 Lakhs, I dont want to screw it up later :) Please advice.

nasirak47 wrote:

@ HR Guru,

To be on a safer side, I have a Saudi Jawazat Report that shows that I was a legal resident.
This report was taken from Jawazat Shurta Office in Saudi from my uncle. He told me Saudi will have no problem in accepting you but Mumbai Consulate in India will reject stamping & endorsement of Visa. When I spoke to Herry Varghese, Ghee Wala Agent Mumbai (They tell me that there are some agents in Mumbai who will get it stamped but that will be a setting back door):D

Will my next unknown Employer ask me for NOC from previous company before he offers me a job ?????

Since my expenditure is close to 3 Lakhs, I dont want to screw it up later :) Please advice.

I need more information in this case.

When did you arrive in KSA for the firs time ?
When did you leave ?
Was it on final exit / exit reentry / Huroob
What was the reason for you departure ( or did you leave on good terms with your sponsor)
What was the position you were handling (were you in sales / hospital )
Did you get an NOC when you left?
How long since you left?
What is the new visa category that you are coming to now?

Arrival Date in KSA (March 8th 2012)
Leaving Date (June 14th 2012)
Reason for Departure : Job Dissatisfaction
Terms with Employer : Very Good, No problem
Position : Sales Co ordinator Medical Consumables
NOC : NO
Exit Letter : Yes
New Visa Category : Electrician

nasirak47 wrote:

Arrival Date in KSA (March 8th 2012)
Leaving Date (June 14th 2012)
Reason for Departure : Job Dissatisfaction
Terms with Employer : Very Good, No problem
Position : Sales Co ordinator Medical Consumables
NOC : NO
Exit Letter : Yes
New Visa Category : Electrician

Based on the information provided, since you left in Final Exit , there is no issues for you in getting a new visa. JVI and Gheewala are just making things complicated or trying to get money. Since you have completed 6 months, left KSA previously in good conduct, you should not face any issues at the embassy.

But then again since its Saudi Embassy and if you encounter any issues you have already mentioned the solution of some other agents.

[Moderated: no free ads on the forum pls]

any body can tell me that I was in saudi but i came to india on leave ant did not return to saudi even me re entry visa has expired after 6 month and my IQAMA is also expired.
now i want to go again in other company and dont have any NOC or final exit paper ?
so can i go in other company with new visa or 2 years banned on me?

pls give me answer

Feroz Baba,
First of all, any expatriate leaving saudi on exit re entry visa and not entering before the date will be banned for 2 years. So I am afraid that you cannot enter saudi arabia. How ever if you can speak to any concerned person in saudi consulate in mumbai or delhi they may do your work from back door and may charge certain amount.

Secondly, if you want to go on free visa/azad visa, I am afraid but wait for some more time......

Hi,
I have resigned and My company giving me final exit 10 days before the completion of the 2 years contract. I have another offer at Saudi. Is it a problem to return back to saudi  that I have not completed 2 years of contract. in 2nd case if I can able to get a NOC then is it ok? kindly reply