I am moving to Singapore for job , Applied to different web sights ,

Hi I have applied to several job advertisements and talked with the consultancy's . But not getting proper response , How can i get a work visas over there , if i am coming directly with short term visas for interview , will it work ? Please help me . I have done management degree in Tourism and worked for 4 years in Tourism as a sales and customer care executive in India .How much salary i can expect ?

Your questions, or others very similar to them, have been discussed on this forum and elsewhere many times. I encourage you to use the search function and Google.
If after that you still have some specific questions unanswered, please come back and post them here!

yes i have seen few post , But please tell me if i come directly with short term visa for interview purpose will it work , and if i looking for contract job from Singapore news (straitstimes.com) will it work , please help me , Will they provide jobs to foreigners , most of the ads are showing looking for local persons , how can i get a job there ,

If you come for an interview, you have to come on a short-term visa, no other choice.
Of course I cannot tell you if a job interview will be successful.
Foreigners cannot work as freelancers or part-time, you must be in full employment by a Singapore-registered company to get a work visa.
Many companies nowadays prefer citizens and permanent residents (PR), because the others require more paperwork and carry the risk of visa rejection.
Does this answer your questions?

Hi, debeshr, we're on the same shoes, but the difference is that I'm here now at Singapore for almost two weeks, and I have 5days to go, still searching and waiting for my online search, and I try to come as an walk in applicant their really prioritize their citizens & PR, now a days. So don't try your short time visa if you're not sure where to start here. But if you really wish to come and not having a problem where to stay, then try your luck.

Lhen06

My cousin went there to hopefully seek for a job with her short term visa but unfortunately  she failed cause like what beppi mentioned, most of the registered company in SG give priority or prefer citizens and PR. And so, they advised my cousin to go back to The Philis and look for an agency who can give her an employer in SG. Therefor, It's much better if you will have to get an employer first before getting in the country. But i don't know how.. maybe try your luck job hunting online..Goodluck!

Yes , Beppi, Its quite Wright . But I am very much worried with your answer , ok Lets see what i can do . I am not getting proper opening in my place and have lot of hopes for SG.

Thanks