Asking for job

Good morning , my name is FRANCOIS MACONY, I a university student, i am diplomated in the English lenguage, I am studying civil engeer at UNIVERSITY RUBEN LECONTE,I am an interpret, I speak french , spanish and specially english.
I am looking for job. Such as tourist guide and so on .

Hi,

As for an interpreter, your English (at least writing) isn't very good. If you can rewrite your post better then we can talk - I sometimes need interpreters, though not on a full-time basis, more as a project by project basis.

Sander

Hello Francois.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

You should post an advert in the Jobs in Haiti section. It could help.

Thank you,
Aurélie

Good morning , my name is FRANCOIS MACONY, I a university student, i am diplomated in the English lenguage, I am studying civil engeer at UNIVERSITY RUBEN LECONTE,I am an interpret, I speak french , spanish and specially english.
I am looking for job. Such as tourist guide and so on .

Hey Sander,

Let me know about any future requests for interpreters and local assistants. I have a fleet of individual freelances that speak all four languages: English, French, Creole & Spanish.

Thanks, I'll keep it in mind. We do already have some people we work with, but sometimes they're regional so if a project is in a different area it can be difficult. Or they could be booked. So it's possible I'll be in touch.

That said, mostly I was trying to make a point, that if you want work as a translator you need to be able to write a proper English post saying so as a start. My last translator was a 17 year old high school student whose English is definitely better than his post was. I can refer him if you happen to be looking to add to your list in the Artibonite region. He's very smart, kind and intelligent.

Sander

Yeah definitely. We would be glad to take him in on the team as well.

i am looking to move to Haiti for at least 6 months  I love to cook clean and I love children  Im working as a customer service agent at the airport in Toronto for Air Transat.  Im looking for a new experience in life.  I learn very fast and Im able to multi task I have over 20 years of customer service experience   Im not affraid of work and Im a very hard worker.  If anyone can help me with information regarding employment in Haiti please write me at [email protected]  Thank you so much

Hi can you let me know if you know anyone who can offer me a job in Haiti
Thank you

Hi I am trying to find out if there is anyone in the Ruben Le conte University administration that speaks English that I could talk to.

This post was made in 2013 and last message was 2015. I just received a notification today. LOL
Closed