I am Focused on South Korea

Hello:
My name is Snow, and I am seeking an overseas English teaching position. In the last four, I have returned to university to finish my BS, and then my MATESOL, I have read a lot about Korea, listened to Korean music, watched Korean dramas, and have made plans to relocate to S. Korea. I am excited to experience the real Korean culture. I have all of my apostilled documents, and could leave as early as the end of July, once I have a mutually acceptable offer, have the contract, and visa paperwork are completed, and  I have received a plane ticket, then I could leave for South Korea.
[email protected]

Hi Snow,

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Thank you for this introduction.

I have moved your topic on the South Korea forum for more visibility.

All the best,
Christine

Snow,

As someone who has taught in Korea, I suggest you join a group called waygook.org, it has so much information that will truly be useful to you should you decide to live in Korea.  Also, join as many meetup groups as possible once you are there.;)

Best of Luck to You!

Hello:

Thank you for you information and words of encouragement. I attempted to join a Korean meetup group from here, but somehow I was linked to local groups who get together here in the U.S. I will see what I can find on the waygook.org site. I have had two years to collect general information, but I was unable to apply with most  recruiters, until I had obtained all of my apostilled documents, which I now have.
Again, thank you.
Snow

You can check out ulsanonline.com and join their group. Expats here helping each other and I think its easy to find teaching job aswell.

Annie