Long Term Expat in Delhi says - hello there!

Hey there!

My husband and I have been living in Delhi for the past six years and many of our expat friends have moved to other countries or back home in the meantime. I would love to meet some new people in Delhi and Gurgaon (where I work).

Feel free to contact me :)

PS: I am married so please refrain to ping me for less sensible requests as I have seen on other websites, guys.

hello friends,

I am living in Assam whichis a part of india.I am a social worker but i am from very poor family. I am doing somthing for society by RTI and actually my work against corruption.I am in here a new member & i don't know english well.Thanks to all.
                                               Shafiur Rahman

Hi! Guys
My wife and I with our 6 children live in Perth. We plan a visit to Delhi in Oct, visit Agra and then on to Nainital to look at purchasing an apartment there. Has anyone travelled on the Raniket Express train to Kathgodam station ? Is it comfortable travelling at night on it, ie. will they provide blankets/pillows on the train. Does anyone have any photos of the First Class compartment or the 2A carriage.
Cheers
Russel

Hello! Shafiur
Welcome....and good to hear of your work.
Wish you all the best in your fight against corruption which unfortunately is prevalent in all levels of society.
Russel

Hello Bhraman,

It's nice to hear that you stayed in Delhi since long time. Well I am Kaushal working in Gurgaon, So anytime you would like to meet so just let me know. I love to meet people from other nationality.

Kaushal

hi braman....vishal here....living in noida.  i would like to be ur fren. plz mail [email protected]