Musician/photographer looking for new friends

Hello everyone. I recently moved to Mauritius from Manchester following my marriage to my Mauritian girlfriend. I am looking for English-speaking people to hang out with. I am currently living in the north (Mon Choisy). Holla back!

hi am in triolet, am learning guitar, i am just near to u....

u may PM me.....

C u soon

Sorry mate...you're slightly off the map so to speak. A nightmare to get to mont choisy with the traffic! But hey, can always meet up for a pint at caudan perhaps? Probably best if there's a group of us from here.

HI Man...

we are a bunch of folks around here organizing underground  rock concerts 3-4 times per year. couple of greats bands around + nearly if not all of them are photographers.. Let me know if you in :)

Musician + photographer +hiker here...gimme a shout if you wanna meet!

Hi Chappers,

Welcome to Mauritius and congratulations on your recent Marriage.  We are Irish but are living in Mont Choisy for almost a year now.  If you get lonely let me know and I'll put the kettle on.

Cheers.

Steph.

hey dude,
its cool that we have the-same hobbies man I'm Onyx my profession is an Optometrist and i am a musician,photographer,oil painter and outdoor adventurer been here in mauritius 1 in a half year now exploring outdoors and playing music at Tamarin west side of the Island Santosha refuge every sunday at 5pm to 11 pm its an Artist,tourist,expatriate international community where people around the world visit there to enjoy music and its an open jam any musician can play on the stage you can check the fb page Santosha refuge and you will be updated the week end activities there and we can meet there and meet new friends this is a small island man and its an awesome as long as you explore..

Cheers dude!!

Onyx

hey dude just been camping at mointchoisy last month on May end of the month we set our tent at the bay and build bon fire, playing music,drinking whiskey and beer watching the falling stars and constellation.

you can check it on my blog too the journey of an Artist "Life in Mauritius" here in expatblog.com..

cheers dudes and dudettes!!hope to see you guys!! :D

Onyx

hey bro,
Congrats on your marriage. Hope you are enjoying your time in mauritius.
I live in grand bay,though i'm out of station for a couple of weeks. May be we can meet up sometime. Do let me know

you know what guys I think we all should meet you since we are all expats. It'll be a good time :)

Regards,
Rahul