Contract issues

Can anyone give advice? I am a professional with a two year contract here in Riyadh. The ' boss' who is not a very nice person has decided to terminate my contract.
He is refusing to discuss the termination clause in my contract and I am beginning to think he just wants me to leave Riyadh with no proper process being followed.

You can challenge him in the labor court. It's painful and time-taking process so I usually don't advise to do that. But at least he must know that you can. In overall, try to resolve issues with him cordially.

Thank you.

I am hoping that this cAn be resolved with dignity.

How long have you completed in employment ? did you complete the probation period, if so then if he is terminating you , he has to give you one month notice and all benefits for you under the contract. If you feel he is terminating you for unjust reasons as TLL said you can challenge him in court, I completely agree on the time and hassle part, but it will make him come to his senses. You can also say that if you go to the court he will be liable to pay you for the whole contract duration - 2 yrs.

Thank you.

This is precisely what I need to know.

My contract waived the probationary period and this is stated quite clearly. I am hoping that he will see the light and not be so difficult.

Thank to again for the advice.