Anyone got PR or work permit, pls share your experience.

Hello everybody,
If anybody got work permit or P.R. please post here your experience, when you apply how to get? Because it is very helpful for follower.

Hi,
I am interested to apply PR, what is the procedure, can I get job in canada how to find sponsor. I am a piping Draftsman, If anyone knows please your suggestion.

Hello
there is so many consultancy who is working in canada but pls never trust to them they never do never flow them only they take money. i am also victim so if there is any Consular who share real information about work permit in Canada? who change real life experience which help our life too.

Getting a work permit is the least of your problems. Do a bit of research on the net regarding immigrants and their ability to find work and you might change your mind.

Hey Guys
do you have any experience about the transfer canada and work in there?

Bethanie21 wrote:

Getting a work permit is the least of your problems. Do a bit of research on the net regarding immigrants and their ability to find work and you might change your mind.

It is a wonderful word, all migrating people listen this word, think and do.

It is a wonderful word, all migrating people listen this word, think and do.

But reality is other thing......guys....so got regarding net...uphu...??

Too many ways that lead you to PR , depends on your situation .

Hello
Any good news form expat ....post this this on there this side any other news..

Check out the Canadian Government immigration website for visa and PR applications.

You're all asking some very vague questions. My wife recently obtained her PR in Canada, but I am unable to offer any help if you don't elaborate on your situation.
-Where in Canada are you planning on going?
-When?
-Do you have a spouse and/or children under the age of 18?
-Do you have any other dependents?
-Are any of the above Canadian or currently residing in Canada with PR?
-Have you applied for PR before and been rejected?
-Do you have someone who can sponsor you for PR?
-Have you done a Labor Market report for you job field?
-Do you have a criminal record?
-and so many more things are all variables.

To be clear, I am not actually asking anyone for this information, but if you are seriously considering applying for Permanent Residency in Canada, you need to do more than just come on a forum and say "how do I do it?".

There are many routes to PR and none of them simple. I am a Canadian who sponsored my British wife. She now has her PR. If I can help in some way, I would be happy to, but I do need a starting point. Read a great deal of this before even responding to this comment:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/informatio … /index.asp

It is quite confusing to read, but the help that I can offer is to simplify it a bit so that it is easier to understand.