Meetups

New to these forums... tried searching though old posts but couldn't find anything.

Are there often meet-ups arranged or if not would there be much interest in the idea?

I am English and living in Bratislava for a few years, always interested in meeting others in similar situations, foreign or native it's all good!

Message me or reply here if interested :)

Hi Danwasalreadytaken!

Why don't you organise something?
You just need to suggest a venue and date.
We could stick the topic on the forum ;)

Regards
Armand

Armand wrote:

Hi Danwasalreadytaken!

Why don't you organise something?
You just need to suggest a venue and date.
We could stick the topic on the forum ;)

Regards
Armand

Great! Okay, well we'll see if there is much interest and then organize something if there are enough people :)

Hey my name is natalia and i think thats a great idea to organise some sort of get togethers.

Nice idea! IŽm in :)

Hi there. I am also new to the forum, though I am not an expat :) Still looking for some new mates since I moved to Bratislava from the east of the country.

If you fancy a few fine pints, letme know.

Marian

Hi,
I am now not in Slovakia and I am finding an Italian friend to have something to share.
If you are, please contact to me through message or email ([email protected]).
I hope when I come to Slovakia next 3 months will meet up with you.

After 19.12.2012 I will be in Bratislava too, and hope there will be an organisation :D

The French flag is in !

I'm new in Bratislava so if smth will be organized I'm in)

Happy New Year and hello Everybody,

There is a regular get together here in Bratislava at the KOLKOVNA Eurovea Pub Restaurant, every third Wednesday of the month making the next 16 January 2013, organized under the banner of ‘Bratislava Expat Meetup'.
You can find the pub easily on Google if you have not yet been to Eurovea on the edge of the Danube river, or Google ‘Bratislava Expat Meetup'.

Looking forward to having a drink with you all.

Forgot to say a time 8pm

Hello,

You can also organise an Expat.com meet up;)

Confirmed that there is definitely a meet up at the KOLKOVNA Pub Restaurant in the Eurovea Shopping Centre this coming Wednesday 16 January 2013 at 8pm, from the replies received it looks like we will be a group of 18 or more, the more the merrier.

If any body needs help with directions there are some links in one of the posts higher up in the chain on the forum or feel free to send me a message.

Chat with you soon.

Do you know you guys each other all, or is it possible to join even if not part of the "group"? Otherwise I would be interested to join.

Any French involved?

Anybody is welcome, but the meet up is mainly aimed at an English speaking night, however there is the possibility that someone there will be able to speak French.  I think very few of the people going have ever met, probably none of the people on this forum have ever met.

See you Wednesday.

Meetup sounds great. I'll be there on 16th at 8pm if it's still on.

Richard

Does anybody out there live in or around KOSICE ??? If so let's have a KOSICE get together. Bratislava is not the only city in Slovakia!

Just a reminder that as it is the third Wednesday of the month this Wednesday it will be time for another meet-up at 8pm, details further up this chain if you are new to the Expat-Blog Meet-Up events.  Looking forward to chatting to you all in person.