Ask your questions!

Hello Expats,  this forum has been very helpful for our move and getting to know the country that I would like to pay a little back.  My wife and I are younger couple with a small boy.  We have a software company here in Panama.  We have the benefit of having family and some friends here.  If you have any questions ahead and shoot!  Camilo

Wondering about the direct flights from Miami to David to the new airport in David.
Any new developments about these flights ?

We would like to move to Panama from montreal quebec.  We are avid tennis players.  Do you know if there are any tennis clubs in Panama city and if so what are their names?

I have a few questions.  First, I am looking to move to Central/South America in the next few years.
I don't know where yet.  I do know I need to be on a coast on the water.  I have looked at both coasts of Panama online.  They both offer a lot in different ways.  I don't do well with cloudy weather so I am most interested in a sunny climate.  I could leave for awhile during the rainy season if need be.  So, how long is the rainy season?  Does it rain constantly or just at certain times of the day. (Like Florida summers).  Also, I HATE misquitoes!!  How bad are they?  Are they ever managed or do they just eat you alive?  Is there the possibility of having screens on the windows in Panama?

I may be interested in traveling out of the country once I settle.  Is there any restrictions on how long once can be out of the country?  Ecuador has a restriction, not sure I like that idea.

Also, I may be interested in building a home.  What is the ball park going rate for a nicely constructed (American standard) with nice features per square foot?

That is it for now.  Thanks!

Hello,
Thanks to you for taking the time to answer our questions.
We're family of 4. A 7 years old boy and a 9 years old girl. We're thinking of moving to Panama for a year. We're from Quebec, Canada and like to kive an experience. We all speak french and english.
I have a lots of question but first we need a good english school for our childrens. I looked for private schools but seems very expensive. Looking to find the right spot to move with the school not too far and to be secure. Like to be close to the beach. If you have any idea for aera, it will be great. We'll probably rent.  I'd like to have your impression about the safety and the lifestyle.

thank you, I'll have more question but let's start with those.
Karine

I need a list of facilities in Or near Panamá City that provide housing and care for elderly people.
Thanks,