Visa for philippina wife to USA

I will be getting married to a Philippino lady in June 2013.Does anyone know if I will be able to get her a visa to the US for a month or so.I would like her to meet my family and my mother is in very poor health and very old.We live in the Philippines and do not wish to live in the US only to go there for a visit.Is this possible or what.Any advice would be appreciated.Thanks.

the chances are 50/70 American embassy in Phil. is too strict,too many question and lots of documents support needed. The good thing was, try and try until they succeed I just hope your mom still in good health after the American embassy give them approval, goodluck anyway. but than again I guess your situation has big chances because your already living with your wife in Philippines, I hope too long for their satisfaction.:)

Thanks for the info I figured it would be difficult

If you are an American citizen and have a USA address you should qualify for a spousal visa, could take 6 to 12 months to get it.  You would have to be able to prove you can support her and she would have to pass a physical.  It is a long and costly procedure, but should eventually succeed, whereas a vacation or visiting visa could be denied because they think you are trying to avoid getting a spousal visa.  A fiance visa may be procured sooner since you could start the process now and you would have to marry her within 90 days of her arrival in the US.  Good luck!!

As I know you can apply a fiance visa for her and you can get married in US thats the best option i guest and as long she was not been married in Philippines.

Of course you can.  If you are already married in the Phils. now, then apply for Immigrant visa for her here in the US. It should only take up to 3 months or less to process.  Just produce evidence of the authenticity of your relationship. It is apparent anyway since aside from having wedding photos, you already have resided for long in the Philippines and perhaps an expert of the language already.  You should have zero to worry about.   
May love conquer all. Good luck!