Traffic accident - What I have to do....???

j

I am sorry to hear this mate, but if you have a police report he should accept the car but you need to check if the car was fully insured or Third party as few rent a car companies provide cars with third party insurance and in this case they can not repair the car themselves as we are not sure which company insurance the other guy was having.

any ways the best way I think now is you can take this report and visit Sannaiya (this is a place for car repairs) and get your car fixed their on your cost and return it to the Rent a car company. make sure you are not taking rent a car from here on with out full insurance coverage.

may be someone else has some other Ideas for you.

Lino Muttath wrote:

The biggest problem with me is, this car is a rented car from Abu Amer Rent A Car.  They are not accepting the police report and the car.

@mask240 has said it very well.

I am also sure they have TPL (3rd party liability) insurance only. Please double check this in the paper in your car dashboard. Insurance paper is there and you may have to ask help from an Arabic speaking colleague.

If this is the case, the car has to be fixed on your expenses in the situation of a hit-and-run.

On a side note, I suggest you to return this car to Abu Amer asap (after repair) and go for a decent company who'd provide comprehensive insurance along.

@mask240 and TheLegendLeads,

Thank you so much for your replies.  I am on the run to fix it. Rgds.