Getting married

im pilipina who live in tunisia for 6 years and my passport are lost last year but ican't go home coz me and my fiance planning to get married here before i go . but im stock coz not yet the embassy of phil in libya didnt come in here to apply ne w one . but i must to go home coz my mother are very sick! we afraid that if we  get married phil. there have possible that i didn't comeback  with him soon! coz i don't want to be far to my fiance and to loose my job .. we really realize why like this country its so hard !

im pilipina and i lived now in tunisia with my fiance can i ask where did u get married ? its long process ?

Hello ayeng.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

A new thread has been created from your message on the Tunisia forum as the other one was dated 2011.

Thank you,
Aurélie

Try to call the phil embassy in libya and ask what they can do about your lost passport.i was in tunisia and we were supposed to marry there but coz of the war in libya at that time we decided to marry here in philippines.now we are living and working in philippines.once you are married everything is easy.there is no embassy of tunisia in philippines but everything related to embassies must be done in jakarta.message me if you have further questions.thank you.

HI I am an Indian and i work in Tunis. I am planning to get married as my fiance is Tunisian but i don't know what the document are required if any one knows about this please in form me.