My Cedula Story

A little blog post I wrote about what I had to go through to get my Cedula.

It is the newest post:

http://themiddleoftheworldecuador.blogspot.com/

Mike

good stuff!

"She must have really been proud of her position of authority", ya, and they are really laughable when they have uniforms, that REALLY makes them proud.

What a coincidence, your "horror" story suggests one should hire a facilitator, and you happen to be available.

Mugtech,

I am NOT a Visa Facilitator nor will I ever be but I understand why you would think that.  However, I have already explained my online travel agency dedicated to expats and tourists business.  The only Visa I have ever personally processed is my own, and that was a nightmare.  I also book flights and hotels but it doesn't mean I fly the plane myself, or wash the sheets.     

That blog I write is not an advertisement, it is a personal experience. 

And don't think I haven't noticed how when I post my website in here it somehow vanishes from my posts.  Blocking information people need in here is far worse in my opinion than a small business owner who happens to self advertise. 

Mike

Your 6/10 still has the link in it as of now.  Congrats, you are obviously successfully changing policy here.  Please allow me to share your joy.  Wahooooooooooo.