Accommodation for family of 4 in Karen, Nairobi

Hi
We're ,moving to Kenya at the end of August 2013 and are looking for a house or flat to let.
We are also not sure about getting a container to ship some of our furniture.
Any advice would greatly be appreciated.

Regards
Grete

whats your budget for the house to rent?
lizah

Hi Grete,

I invite you to post an ad in the housing in Nairobi section.

Thank you.
Christine

Hi Grete..

I am planning on moving to Nairobi too, but I am very confused on accomodation options.

Should i get a furnished flat for my family of 3? or is it better to have an unfurnished apartment?

Btw have you been able to shortlist any properties yet?

Regards

Khalid

Hello Grete,

I have a fully furnished three bedroom house available in Karen. Below is a link to the property. You could stay there temporarily as you wait for your furniture.

[Moderated:No Free ad on the forum.]

Have a good day!

Hi
Thank you for your interest and support. I think it is easier to find something when we're in Karen.  akinyiadongo, I couldn't get the link to your accommodation. Is it on any website.

Khalid: I know it is very confusing.  I think we are going to sort things out when we're there. Bit scary and last minute but too difficult to arrange it from here if you don't know anyone in the area.

Kind regards
Grete

You are welcome, here is the link:

africahomesteads.com/?post_type=listings&p=1375

Have a pleasant evening.

Akinyi Adongo.

greet365 wrote:

Hi
Thank you for your interest and support. I think it is easier to find something when we're in Karen.  akinyiadongo, I couldn't get the link to your accommodation. Is it on any website.

Khalid: I know it is very confusing.  I think we are going to sort things out when we're there. Bit scary and last minute but too difficult to arrange it from here if you don't know anyone in the area.

Kind regards
Grete

I agree with you there Karen, and it sure is scary but oh well lets hope for the best :)

I have a 4 bedroom house in a secure neighborhood in Karen. Let me know if you're interested through my inbox :)

Hi  D_ee,

Please feel free to post your advert in the Housing in Nairobi section, this might help.

Thank you,

David.