English Teacher

Dear All,

I hope you are doing well.

First of all I'd like to welcome you in Bahrain and wish you all the best here in our country. I'm writing to you this email and wish that you can help me.

My name is Khalid (Male) and I'm 24 years old. My problem is that I'm not so good in English language and I'm searching for someone to teach me English so I can improve my career.

Please reply to me if you can, and I wish you a good stay here in Bahrain.

Regards,
Khalid

Hi khalid,

Hope you get a good teacher.
But if in case you like to do self-study. Then, Read English newspaper. Try to understand then mark some text which is tough to understand and find in oxford dictionary. Listen to Talk-shows and try to understand. Watch English movies but discuss with your friends regarding the storyline and always argue on stories in opposite way so the discussion goes long, that way you will improve talking skills.

This is help you in many ways. Just one month and see results.
Put topics on blogs and discuss, and this will help you in many ways too.

so, best of luck.

shayeen

Hello there!!!
Khalid hope you are doing good at your end.I am ready to teach you english as previously i was a teacher.secondly,teaching is my passion so anyone interested please you are warmly welcome feel free to contact me regards

Hello nawal ahmed  :cheers:

Welcome on board

Just for info, the inital post of Khalid is 4 years old  :D

You may however place an advert in our Language classes in Manama so that when members are seeking teaching classes, they can stumble on your advert.

Regards

Kenjee

kenjee wrote:

Hello nawal ahmed  :cheers:

Welcome on board

Just for info, the inital post of Khalid is 4 years old  :D

You may however place an advert in our Language classes in Manama so that when members are seeking teaching classes, they can stumble on your advert.

Regards

Kenjee

Wouldn't it just be great if the posts on the main forum page had the date that they were submitted. Would make life so oooooooooo much easier

Hello Josnuggles,  :cheers:

I would kindly suggest you drop a post in our Help us improve the website. Seems a great idea though!

Regards

Kenjee