Organic coconut oil and Argan oil

Hi,

Has anyone seen organic virgin coconut oil in Riyadh? Also argan oil but organic, cold pressed. Anyone doing a home business in health products that I can buy from for my home business?

Thanks

Subject: Argan oil

Let me know your purchase requirement in order to help you. Thanks

Regards

[Moderated: No free ad on the forum]

You can check it out at BIOBEST opp. to Akariya Mall in Olaya.

I'm in Thailand and traveling to Riyadh this week. Do you think I could get through customs with a couple of bottles of virgin coconut oil in my luggage?

I can say exactly about Riyadh. But if you need it badly you can order it from outside Riyadh. There are many online shops available over the internet.

Hi everybody! I am based in Saudi Arabia and very proud to let you know that we are disposing authentic Argan Oil to the very last drop! I was in Morocco last year and met with my supplier who I happen to have had created an amazing rapport with. Thus has he entrusted me to deliver Argan Oil to the kingdom and the Philippines for him. I have videos, pictures and information on Argan Oil behind the scenes. I was blown away with all the information I was able to gather from Morocco and how much of a business the whole Argan Oil fad has come to. If you want more information, I'd be happy to talk with you about it. Or, send you a link to our Facebook page where we have managed to compile a lot.

As for Organic cold-pressed Coconut oil, I know someone disposing of really high quality from the Philippines from which a good few in the kingdom is getting from. I would happily refer you to them and with assurance will you be very happy with the oil!

For both oils, I give you personal assurance that it's of the best quality. I started as a consumer myself and now have made it a personal mission to get the real deal to the people. And if you try it for yourself, you'll know what I am talking about!

Hello ummiby! I know this reply might have come in late and you probably do not need it but I am based in Saudi Arabia and very proud to let you know that we are disposing authentic Argan Oil to the very last drop! I was in Morocco last year and met with my supplier who I happen to have had created an amazing rapport with. Thus has he entrusted me to deliver Argan Oil to the kingdom and the Philippines for him. I have videos, pictures and information on Argan Oil behind the scenes. I was blown away with all the information I was able to gather from Morocco and how much of a business the whole Argan Oil fad has come to. If you want more information, I'd be happy to talk with you about it. Or, send you a link to our Facebook page where we have managed to compile a lot.

As for Organic cold-pressed Coconut oil, I know someone disposing of really high quality from the Philippines from which a good few in the kingdom is getting from. I would happily refer you to them and with assurance will you be very happy with the oil!

For both oils, I give you personal assurance that it's of the best quality. I started as a consumer myself and now have made it a personal mission to get the real deal to the people. And if you try it for yourself, you'll know what I am talking about!

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : No advertising please

Interesting

I am looking for arganrain anti hair loss shampoo and pure argan oil.please let me know if you can arrange these product in saudi arabia.

Hi
Have a look at boots and whites pharmacy in Riyadh gallery

Thanks

hi there,
Please call our Distributeur in Riyadh, Mr Abullah, mobile : xxx
Thank you for your interest to our product
Best regaeds

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Please exchange contact details via private messaging.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct