Time taken for attestation and processing of saudi work visa

I am an Indian and got selected as mechanical engineer in reputed saudi construction firm in jeddah before 4 month?

My visa processing is taking lots of time from the day of my selection. After a long wait (2 months) I received the offer letter, invitation letter and visa slip copy from the employer. Now I have submitted my degree certificate for saudi embassy attestation which is also getting delay. Please advice whether this sorts of delay is common in saudi jobs. I am also afraid of the validity of my visa. My medical got expired already. Already 4 months have passed.

Can anyone give me some details on this situation.?????

kshabu26 wrote:

I am an Indian and got selected as mechanical engineer in reputed saudi construction firm in jeddah before 4 month?

My visa processing is taking lots of time from the day of my selection. After a long wait (2 months) I received the offer letter, invitation letter and visa slip copy from the employer. Now I have submitted my degree certificate for saudi embassy attestation which is also getting delay. Please advice whether this sorts of delay is common in saudi jobs. I am also afraid of the validity of my visa. My medical got expired already. Already 4 months have passed.

Can anyone give me some details on this situation.?????

Its usual to expect such delays from employers in KSA since in most companies decision making and processing takes a lot of time. 2 months to send offer, invitation and visa slip in 2 months is a bit delayed but happens here often. The degree attestation should have been completed by you long time back - i meant when you decided to apply to KSA it would have saved time - no issues. It does take 1 month at least in India to get that done. You can do the medical again and the visa will not expire unless its endorsed in the passport. Once its stamped in the passport its valid for 3 months and  you to travel within this 2 months.

Dear Sir,

Thanks for your reply. I need another clarification from your end.

While submitting my degree certificate for attestation to Saudi embassy, the embassy is asking for a supporting document called Wakala copy. Can u explain what is a wakala? I have original offer letter, invitation letter, visa slip and also the visa No.

kshabu26 wrote:

Dear Sir,

While submitting my degree certificate for attestation to Saudi embassy, the embassy is asking for a supporting document called Wakala copy. Can u explain what is a wakala? I have original offer letter, invitation letter, visa slip and also the visa No.

The wakala copy is the evisa copy issued by the saudi recruitment agency. If you dont have it you can give them a copy of the visa slip and visa no you have mentioned.

kshabu26 wrote:

Dear Sir,

Hi,

I dont know you are approaching through agent or you are directly submitting those. Im also from south India. Now im processing my Saudi Visa. May be mail box your ID. So i can share more information about the documents you need to submit etc. It may be useful for you.

Even to get HRD attestation in TamilNadu (MKU university) usually it will take 30 to 60 days or even more. But i finished HRD within 3 days. If you knock back door everything works faster.

hi allinal,

My email id is *** Pls give some details regarding this.

Thanks

I am an Indian engineer. 5 months ago, after selection by a Saudi company, my process for saudi visa started.

Still my certificate and verification letter is with Saudi Culture dept.
I am told by the agent that due to some change in the saudi procedures it is taking more time.
Kindly advise.
[email protected]

Hi, can someone tell me how long the Saudi Embassy takes to complete the Degree certificate attestation process, after HRD attestation from the State Government has been completed and papers sent to the embassy through an Agent. Also, whether the Embassy refers to the University despite State Govt. attestation.

Dear vkrmbhtngr,

Saudi embassy attestation takes around 2-4 months. Its full of uncertainty. University verification letter is required from your university for saudi embassy attestation. Ur agent will take care of all those things....

2-4 is really stretched, if all documents in order shouldn't take more than a month.

hi friend i am also want to know about the visa and attestation process , plz give such information my mail id is [email protected]

Dear
Normally it take 2 to 3 months but some time it take more time.
recently the rules are more strict

I too gave my degree ceritificate for saudi attestation. The agent took the original degree certificate, copies of marks list, provisional certificate, and also copies of ssc and intermediate marks lists and authorisation letter from suadi employer duely attested by saudi chamber of commerse. This has happened nearly one month back. Now the agent is telling that my ceritificate was sent to the concerned university for verification and reply should come form the university that the cerificate is original. University fellows should give a reply to the embassy urgently, and usually they will not. And the agent is telling me to go to the university and push them the send the reply by paying them bribes. Alredy I have paid Rs 6000/- to the agent  and also another 1500/- to get the General administration department stamping.

On the other hand my employer is go on sending me reminders and asking the progress.
This is really painful formalities and the agent fellow namely Subedar and sons in Hyderabad is only interested in taking fees and not going to the university but forcing me to go and get the job done.

Hi babjana,

I suggest you go to the University or send someone there. I too had to go for the HRD attestation as well as for the degree certification (to the University) and found that the Agent had sent short fees. The University was about to reject the application on short fees ground, so I deposited the difference and got papers moving. Fortunately there was no demand for favours from the University staff, who did their work quite efficiently. The only problem and expense was in going to the city where I had studied, which is some 700 kms from where I presently work. It is a help if you have a copy of the Agent's reference letter to the University, through which they trace the papers.

Another suggestion, pls carry copies of the offer letter and of the degree (plus original degree) and marks sheets, meet an advocate, get an affidavit made for the HRD attestation and submit copies as mentioned above, together with the required application form of HRD, (which they/ advocate provide) to the HRD of the concerned State Government and get the HRD attestation done on the original degree alongside the University verification. This will save time. The agents do not disclose this part and one ends up with unnecessary time wastage.

Lets Help out each other

i also faced the same problem.my attestation took 3 months.now given for stamping,that is already 2 weeks gone.so dont worry.it will take time

Can i know that you had gone directly or through some agents/consultants?

i have been selected for a saudi company as a civil engineer...They sent me Original offer letter andWagal.I completed attestation locally and given it to a agent for saudi attestation.He is saying that he applied it through online and takes 3 months time.Chamber of commerce stamp is their on Original EO..I have heard that Reference number should be there on Original offer letter..Is it so???will it create any problem now??

ksarat wrote:

i have been selected for a saudi company as a civil engineer...They sent me Original offer letter andWagal.I completed attestation locally and given it to a agent for saudi attestation.He is saying that he applied it through online and takes 3 months time.Chamber of commerce stamp is their on Original EO..I have heard that Reference number should be there on Original offer letter..Is it so???will it create any problem now??

Is your question for attestation or visa issuance. If attestation reference number is not required, 3 months is a lengthy time frame use some other agent who has good connections within the saudi embassy and he will get it done faster for you.

Dear all kindly advise me yesterday i made a call to my job consultant to return my passport due to the certificate attestaion is going to be delayed by 3 months.  but they replied taht they have handover/submitted to saudi consulate for visa stamping and it can be relived only after certificate is submitted(attested).

please advise me  that cant we get our passport from saudi consulate

My doubt of reference number is on original EO ..is it mandatory??No sir...I have already given the passport,degree certificate and original EO to that agent and process started on 17/5/13.I can't go back to new agent.The agent is saying that he will complete the attestation process on 17/08/13.and he is not giving any reference number stating that when he applied online he will not get reference number...Is it so?? How to speed up the process..Can u tell me roughly how much time more this process takes and any possibility of knowing my status of attestation in the net??

Hi i have read ur msg, it great job, bcz me too fed up with attestation process for saudi, plz mail me ur  valuable suggestion to take up this hurdle

allinall29 wrote:
kshabu26 wrote:

Dear Sir,

Hi,

I dont know you are approaching through agent or you are directly submitting those. Im also from south India. Now im processing my Saudi Visa. May be mail box your ID. So i can share more information about the documents you need to submit etc. It may be useful for you.

Even to get HRD attestation in TamilNadu (MKU university) usually it will take 30 to 60 days or even more. But i finished HRD within 3 days. If you knock back door everything works faster.

Hi, your message really boost me up. i am hurdling a lot to get this attestation from saudi, plz help me how u got it done, my mail id is ***

I have a job offer from Saudi Arabia. Could someone help me with the procedure for getting the medical report. How to find the approved hospitals? What are the documents that I should carry? How many days will the medical checkup take? I am from Trichy, Tamil Nadu (India).

http://98.130.226.240/

Search the nearest GAMCA center befor going to medical your employer has to provide visa no and mofa number.

then u can proceed with medical check up in gamca registeres hospitals. for medical checkup it will takes only one day

Hi please help me!

My husband was applying as bellman in saudi arabia,madina.he was hired last april 4 2013 in Philippines.Accordingly to the employer he was hired and just wait for further notice.We are also talking to the agency and employer (private company hotel) in KSA.Accordingly agency are still waiting for the offer of letter from the employer.When we called the employer in ksa he told us just to wait because he cant give date for us but he told us that it is in the processing in the immigration after it will be approve that is the time that they will send the offer letter.its been 2 months but the agent just tell us to wait and also the employer..is this normal?please response..

MY BE CERTIFICATE IS HAVING MEA ATTESTATION WHILE I WAS GOING TO QATAR 2YEARS BACK NOW AM GOING TO KSA IS IT REQUIRED TO DO AGAIN MEA STAMPING

PLEASE TELL ME

Hello vamsipenu -> Could you please lower your caps lock when writing so as to ease the reading? :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

i am still having a tough time with the visa process.

I wanted to know, do these people at the embassy work during the month of Ramadhan..??(i am screwed literally, if they don't.. lol)

Dear

Please explain me for attestaion process after completion of GAD and MEA what is the procedure to obtain the attestation from saudi consulate

hi my self touqeer khizar any body tel me how can use this masenger today my first day hear

mujahid5034 wrote:

i am still having a tough time with the visa process.

I wanted to know, do these people at the embassy work during the month of Ramadhan..??(i am screwed literally, if they don't.. lol)

They do work but at a slower pace than usual. Imagine if a process took two days in normal time at the embassy it might take a week in ramadan :D

Dear expatriates,

I got an offer from Damam, saudi company and i am still in kingdom with another firm , awaiting the visa copy to resign. whether shall i wait until I recive the copy or put resignation and go to india for visacopy.

As advsied by the recruited company, still visa is in process...

what shall i do now.

Here i have to give 30days notice period and wants to join the new firm at the earliest, Pls advise...

in KSA  is there any employment ban?

for other countries like QATAR there is 2year ban once we leave the current company we can not join immediately to other company in same country

yes . if you go on re-Entry and did not turn back on time , you will be banned for 2-5 yrs as per the company policy. It is always better to clear on EXIT and leave the kingdom , so you can enter without any risks...

Hi , this is zuber from ksa Riyadh
here i came for only just helping each others .
thanks all

Dear All,

Please help me for attastation of my Engineering degree,
i did HRD in India and now certificates are in saudi embassy , they are asking MOFA stamp on offer letter, but MOFA of KSA refused to give me Stamp , now i stuck up in this situation , please advice me to come out this situation. My Home country is India.

Thanks

why rejected ? ask the reason and sought out.

get the idea from agents what to do? they should know the rpocedure or if cant do, go to delhi nad resolve teh issues....

i am in riyadh, if u need any help, i can help you with friendship

they are not giving any proper reason , they are telling that now only COC (Chamber of Commer) is valid to attestation  no need for MOFA ,i really cant understand .
I contact delhi agent also, they are also helpless, they are telling now the situation is very tight they are not accepting the papers without MOFA

Thanks

farzabbas wrote:

Dear expatriates,

I got an offer from Damam, saudi company and i am still in kingdom with another firm , awaiting the visa copy to resign. whether shall i wait until I recive the copy or put resignation and go to india for visacopy.

As advsied by the recruited company, still visa is in process...

what shall i do now.

Here i have to give 30days notice period and wants to join the new firm at the earliest, Pls advise...

Dont resign until you get the visa issued from here and an attested employment contract guaranteeing you visa.