I want to know about transfer of iqama after submitted the docoments

Assalamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuhu..

I want to know about transfer of iqama after submitted the paper,passport & iqama.

i am working as sale coordinator in a company. before 1 month my company manger issue the demand letters of All such workers who has free visa but work in company. i paid 12000 Saudi riyal to my sponsor for three transfer paper with chamber & submitted papers with my iqama & passport to my company. the problem is this if company ask after few days we can not transfer your iqama for some one problem . then what will we do ?

if you have an better idea then please tell me

Hi usmanhafeez,

I suggest you to go through the Saudi Arabia forum, Visa section, you might find some useful information.

Thank you,

David.

sir ,
itz being 8 months in ksa,now the problam is that mah company is in low green catogery .behalf of this 8 month they didnt issuee my iqama, nor medical card. i had applaid for outpass in home embessy inshallah it will get me on before 18. sir my question is because of this non isuee of iqama cn i travell back to india or this low green catogry  will be a problam for my emigration....please replay ASAP