Work

The working situation here is very difficult for people who has more than 40 years most of them are out of the system and they
dont matter if they have experience or not and theire must be resignated to work as taxi or remise drivers,security,working 12 hours a day and having just one day off,earning toolow salaries,
That is what I dont want to me,I dont want this life.I like working,but I think working but earning the appropiated money.

Thank you and my kindest regards
Gizmo883

Hi Gizmo,

I fully understand and share your point of view. This is s tricky situation where youg people don't have the required experience the companis need and don't want to give via training people on spot, and over 37/40 they are or too expensive, or not productive enough, in one word too old.....

My son, with a MBA, speaking 5 languages , 31 years old, with plenty of experience does not encounter any job linked with his capabilities.

My principal problem is : is there any country in the world now where the situation is really different??? I struggle to find one!!! unfortunately

So if you don't want this to happen to you, what I personnally wish you, do you have a solution to reverse the established situation. If the answer is yes, please share.

Thanks and good luck