Getting married!!!

Hey,

I need some advice on what I need to do to marry the most amazing man!

Me and my Tunisian boyfriend want to get married and live together so we can start a family.

We think we would like to live in Scotland long term but me moving to Tunisia is an option too!

What do I need to do to get married in Tunisia?

How long do I need to be in Tunisia before I can get married?

As I live in Scotland and have only seen my boyfriend on holiday a couple of times although we talk everyday will that be a problem for us getting married?

I love my boyfriend and want to be with him every day as his wife!

hey,
ive just read your post and im in the same boat, only difference is i live in england not scotland. i will have a look and see what i can find out about it all but if you find any helpful info could you let me know as i wanna get as much info as poss before we decide where were gonna settle. ive heard its pretty hard to get visas to live in england! :(

From what I've looked into the visa isn't easy to get at all! You have to be able to prove that you have a place of your own to live, or those you live with agree to him living with you! You also have to earn enough to support him! The visa is for 2yrs then have to apply for permrnant one!

There are so many different sites saying what you need and each one seems to ad something new or be slightly different!

It's crazy you'd think if two people love each other and want to be with each other that should be all that matters!

yea i know the feeling. its almost like they put as many hurdles in the way as possible. i dont even know how im gonna be able to get him over here as although i work full time, i dont earn a fantastic wage and at the minute im still living with parents because its so expensive here to rent!!
im considering going over there for a while but then i wouldnt have a place in the UK to come back to so we wouldnt get a visa for him then either!! cant bloody win!!