Random Arts/Crafts Question...

Would anyone happen to know where I can fall small rhinestones, glitter, mini beads, etc.?  And no, I'm not bedazzaing...lol.

Thanks!

http://riyadhquiltguild.blogspot.co.uk/ … eting.html

I'm sure (email on page) they'll know if no one else does.

Thanks!  I'll try contacting them and see if they might know.  I appreciate the link :)

Hello Runnertattoogirl,

I was at Jarir Bookstore the other day and I noticed they had a BIG art supplies section, I did a quick walk through but I wasn't after anything specific so I didn't pay so much attention to what they actually had.

However I do remember like paints brushes etc and near the sewing end they had the threads and the different yarns and cross stitching kits etc, so they're bound to have what youre looking for.

Oh and I just remembered another place- Theres this group of shops, kinda like a souk called "Al Andalus". They have a few fabric shops inside that sell ribbons and buttons and all sorts of beads and laces. Its just before the kingdom tower, you can't miss it.

Hope you find what you're looking for!

Awesome!  I forgot about Jarir and like you I walked through not really paying attention so I'll have to go check there again.  And I will definitely have to check out the other place you mentioned.

Thank you! :)

no problem madaaaaaaaam  [/Filipino accent] :D

FYI... in case anyone else is looking for this type of stuff... There is a rather large stationary store on the top floor of Azizia Mall.  They have lots of different arts and craft items.  Not so much fabric, but drawing pads, paint, scrapbook items, and similar items.

ahaan :)i ll visit

where is this azizia mall??

It's off king fahad just a little north (I think, it's north) of the center of Riyadh.

Yes, Azizia Mall is in North Riyadh.

Riyadh Map ( http://goo.gl/maps/8sbKP ) has it tagged as 'SHOPPING - Azizi mall, Hyper panda,'

Have you tried Al Sharq in the Kuwait Souk? They have everything craft related and are very cheap!

Jarir bookstore. There's also a shop in Al-Owais where you can find all of those items. Ask anyone working there and they will know where it is.

AnneSansTete wrote:

Since the link is under review, I'll post the directions.

The shop in on Musa bin Nussair. It's across the street from Al Akariya Mall #1.

To get there, go east from Olaya St, and the shop will be on the south side of Musa bin Nussair. There's a DMC sign on one of the windows facing the road, so it shouldn't be hard to find.

The Pink Tarha blogged about it. I just haven't made it down there yet. I'm hoping they have a long zipper I can get sewn into an abaya.

Hi! Anyone knows where I can find wool fabric here in Riyadh?