Granada Compound feedback?

Hello everyone. Hope you are doing well.

My name is Khan, and I have just moved to Riyadh, going thru.......well I am sure you all know. I am a Marketing professional currently serving the oil and gas empire.

My company has leased a place for me in a compound called Granada. I just wanted get some feedback on this place?

And a warm hello to any 'soon to be' neighbors....I will be in villa 56 where you are always welcome to drop by for a coffee!

Best

Nice to know someone to broadcast his job and accommodation/villa number

well Granada is graded very good, maybe excellent. you will like it there as far as western compounds go. youre lucky you got vacancy before you land.

Salman

Thanx Guys.

And the coffee offer stands. Will post once I am there...hopefully next week

I want that coffee too on my return from london

Welcome to Granada Village:)

I am moving to Granada compound in a week. I have heard mixed feedback regarding whether is is being run as a 'Western' compound or not. I also heard that it is changing management right now. More to the point....is it 'Abaya Free'? My wife was looking forward to have the compound be an Oasis from the restrictions she will be dealing with outside of the compound. If others will be wearing their Abaya to the pool then it will make for an uncomfortable encounter.
Any feedback?

@RedDesert if you did move to Granada, please share you experience as to the current state of the compound.

Hello Xlunce,

This thread is outdated and RedDesert has not been on the forum since 2 years already, it will be better to wait for a feedback on your own thread : https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=560163

All the best
Bhavna