Psychotherapy in Lima?

Anyone ever considered psychoterapy while in Peru? If so, found any good english-spanish psychologist?

no........ living here is much less complicated,,,,, things are simpler....the food is excellent....problems seem to evaporate and vanish......
Perutherapy beats Psychotherapy ! ! ! ! ........LoL

not to mention / cerviche beats sushi
papa huancaina beats mashed or french fries
pisco beats courvoisier
and in the next election / I hope Anyone beats Humala......

pistachio

{ I Told You Not To Mention.....~~~    LoL ! }

Hi,

I don't know if she speaks english, but I went to see her few weeks ago, she really helped me a lot.
Give her a call.

Doctora Elizabeth Vignolo

(0051) 997445672

Let me know if it worked for you.

I've been to a few psychologists but no one spoke English or knew someone who treated patients in English.

Hi:  I'm considering coming to Lima if I can find a volunteer or paid ESL teaching position. And I will be looking to do some psychotherapy work to help me with research on subconscious and meaningful coincidences (depth psychology, jungian/Freudian work).

Have you found a good spanish/english speaking therapist? I don't speak much spanish.

Also, any suggestions for an American woman like me in coming to Lima, please send along:-)
Best,
Karen

If you have a degree you could go to the best schools in Peru,These schools are full of Americans so you probably will not have any problem with the language