Driving licence test - update english version needed with 900 items

I have done the paperworks to get my licence to be changed into the chinese one. Then I did this 100-questions test and failed (89 points - close, but no cigar).
I found out it is hard to win since there are questions in the real test which do not fully match the 1500 old ones you find on the internet. Also the well done mock test on gstxc.cn/kaoshi/cn/beginexam.asp
only displays the old version and there are many new ones it seems.
The chinese version of Q+A from shjtaq.com gives 900 Q+A and they seem to be different from the 1500 Q+A that can be obtained in english.

Anyone for a good idea?
How did you make your driving licence test under this conditions i.e. recently?

Don't worry. You will get it also with the old Q+A. I did my test twice to win and a friend win with the 3rd time. Both with 91 points. And it doesn't cost you any extra to try it again and again. Just time to go to the office. good luck for the next try.

I just got mine, with the right connections.
My province the computer test is ONLY available in Chinese.
Also they only hold the test once a week.
My wife's, uncle's, contact who worked in the Roads ministry was a great help. I had a very nice lady sit next to me to 'assist' in translating the questions. It was told its quite difficult to pass the 100 questions in one hour if your having to translate questions and answers. So much respect to those who have accomplished that.
Also, being the only laowai in the test building I was literally ushered to the absolute first in the queue of the hundreds of locals waiting their turn. Was even able to get my motorcycle license here since I had it back in Australia.
After arriving at 8:30am, I was all done, license in hand by 11am, ready to go out for a celebration lunch.

Thanks for the encouragement.
Got my licence on second try after intensive learning and doing this mock test over and over again.
The mock test on the internet seems to have an algorithm which often shows you the same questions, so after some time you believe you are good at it already.
But then at the real test you will encounter some questions you have never seen before... So beware.

Ciao raga, cosa non bisogna fare per avere i quiz della patente cinese.....

Hi MitchPopovic,

Can you please write in English on this English forum?

Thank you,

David.