Work as self-employed

I hope to sail down from Norway and live partly in Canary Island during summer and Cap Verde during winter. The 7-year entry visa would suite me fine, but I wonder about regulation if you want to be self-employed.  I guess I need to register a company and pay for registration and for accounting so CP gets their taxes. If someone know anything about it, it would be nice.
Regards
Svein

Depending on which island you got to, there are people who will offer to do this for you but at a price. I set up my own company and did it myself after getting stung by exactly the same thing. Most speak English at the Camera Municipal where you will need to go. Just ask where the office is located and they will go through everything.

You are always welcome. Like Tracey stated earlier, It depends on the Island that you choose.
For me I reside in Praia which is the Capital City, and I can help you do all the Registration and Translations, you do not need to pay me, There is no hard thing to register a Business here, its very easy and simple.

You are always welcome to Cape Verde

Thank you traceycv and alfredrobinson for your help and kind words.

[Moderated: pls post your resume in the Jobs section]