Really need your help and advice

Hi All,

I am in a difficult situation at the moment. I had exited Riyadh in Feb 2013 but I did not had the chance to collect my salary before I left as I had issues with my ex partner. my salary is in ANB bank for months I had asked whether they could to transfer my money to a british account but they said I have to be physically there in saudia to withdraw my money. I cannot return to saudia without a visit visa. Is there any solutions for this ?

did you try to make transfer by use bank website

I never did online banking with ANB bank as it was asking for my pin number now I cannot register online as I handed my iqamah over at the airport

No, most probably as you are not resident, your bank access is blocked. Normally you need to show your exit paper to the bank in order to withdraw and close ur account.

What I know is that you can hire a lawyer and he can access your account on your behalf in order to receive the money

yes, they have blocked my account, but can see the balance of the account when I put my card in the atm machine...

I need a lawyer - is there a charge for that

yes there is

ssubar wrote:

yes, they have blocked my account, but can see the balance of the account when I put my card in the atm machine...

I need a lawyer - is there a charge for that

I am not very sure of how it works with lawyer, but maybe someone here in the blog with better information will help you out.