Gym

If there are any decent gyms around Quatre Bornes, please let me know. I know there a I Motion at Ebene and its alright, but if there are any decent ones around Quatre Bornes it would be more convenient. Found a couple through the internet, but their addresses turned out to be wrong I guess.. THanks

Gyms are not what are missing in QB dude. There are gyms in Candos, Palma, La Louise, QB City Center, Belle Rose, Old QB, Sodnac. There is also one in Trianon near Shoprite. Wherever you live, it will be very easy to find one. Just ask anyone in your area and you will get an answer.
Moreover, there will be a new gym in town beginning July. It will be situated in the vicinity of KFC. However, I need to confirm the exact location.

I live around Gold Nest, at the Goyavier Street. Could you suggest the best one based on my location ? Besides I move out by July so the new one coming is no good for me..

The best would be the one in Sodnac. However, I don't have the contacts but, being in QB, you will have no trouble finding it.

Fitzone in Sodnac (behind the police station)is a decent gym