Red category transfer and iqama transfer fee

Salam all .my problem is that my iqama is in red category I hot demand letter from new company but when I asked my kafeel for passport and release letter , he asked for 3000 riyal which I dont wanna pay. What is procedure to get new passport and transfer in this matter. And one more thing I heard that all services are free of cost in this grace period but am confused about transfer fee which is 2000 sr , is it free or I have to pay it . Plz help me with this prob thanks to all.

kamy123 wrote:

Salam all .my problem is that my iqama is in red category I hot demand letter from new company but when I asked my kafeel for passport and release letter , he asked for 3000 riyal which I dont wanna pay. What is procedure to get new passport and transfer in this matter. And one more thing I heard that all services are free of cost in this grace period but am confused about transfer fee which is 2000 sr , is it free or I have to pay it . Plz help me with this prob thanks to all.

You can approach the labor office and during the grace period they will do the transfer for you from red company even if the sponsor is not releasing you and demanding money from you. First time fees is 2000SR.