Migrate to Australia

Hello

hope you are doing well. I need your help. I live in algiers. I would like to prepare my immigration application but there is no embassy in Algeria and I read that I have 2 choices : contacting an australian embassy in Cairo or Paris.
Do you think I can apply online (http://www.immi.gov.au/) or send my application and forms by post/courier to Adelaide? I mean can I apply without contacting any embassy (In cairo or France)?

What about applying for this visa : Skilled – Independent (Migrant) Visa (Subclass 175)?
Do you think it's a good way? if not, what is the best way to come to australia?

Thank you for your help.

Hi nanablue7,
Majority of Australian embassies around the world do not process immigration applications.

The website you referred to below is the one has information for all the different types of visas. The application forms can all be done online. As per your question about visa subclass 175, you have to meet the specific qualifications to apply to any of the visas available.

You are on the right track, you don't need to go to an embassy to be able to apply for a visa to Australia.