Dentist in Oman

Dear Forum members,

I`m living  for one year  in Muscat now, because of the work of my husband. 

Does any of you know  any reliable (european) Dentist working here in Muscat?

Welcome to Expat.com Silke045!

I suggest you to take a look at Muscat Business Directory.;)

Harmonie.

Dear Silke,

I`m not in Muscat  anymore,  but the time i was there,  i had a  dentist  from Holland.  His name is Peter Vlot,  and i think he knows his work.

qurummedicalcentre.com/

good luck!

Silke045 wrote:

Dear Forum members,

I`m living  for one year  in Muscat now, because of the work of my husband. 

Does any of you know  any reliable (european) Dentist working here in Muscat?

You can contact Mrs. Seema Bhandari, a well known dentist in Oman whose clinic is in Qurum. Can provide you her number if u wish to.

Regards,
Ahmed.

thank you  Casev  and schaz  for your anwers.

i`ve called  mr Peter Vlot wich was suggested by Casev.  A friendly dentist, who spoke German, (and spanish). and luckily  i had no problems  :)

Have u tried their service?
How much it cost for maybe cleaning , any idea?

Shokran!

Dear mrniceguy14K

Yes i`ve been to the dental clinic of Mr. Vlot.

I had a white composite filling for 55 RO, which is less then what i paid in Germany two years ago.

My husdband had  a professional cleaning  by a female dental hygienist for RO 35.    A thorough dental check up is only 10 RO.

I hope this gives you a bit of an idea of the costs.  I was very satisfied,  and would happily suggest him to you.

Mr. Vlot is from Holland, and speaks German and Spanish fluently.  He is in Muscat  for 20 years already.

qurummedicalcentre.com

hello silke :) im living also in oman right now. and also im looking for a professional dentist. i just read ur posts in this forum. can i also get the number of mr. vlot? hope to hear from you soon. thanks!

hi hello i read your post..could you give his number of Mr. Vlot?Thank you for this useful information..regards joel

Phone: 24692898
Fax: 24604547
Email: [email protected]

Mediant Al-llam
Muscat

Time:
9am to 530pm Saturday through to Wednesday

yes there is good dental in next to Al-khuwair rawsco intel dental care he is from europe background

Dear  `sweetheart101` and `jcjoecer`

Sorry i saw  your  reply so late.  You can call mr. Vlot  at his  cellphone number:   99476758  or the phonenumber ``Schaz`` provided here.

I hope you`ll  be  just as satisfied as i am with him.

Greetings

Silke

Hi i m from a dentist India in need of job. I like 2 work in  muscat. mail me if there's any vacancy in dental clinic. I have 5 years clinical experience in dentistry. Thank u

[Moderated: pls post your resume in the Healthcare jobs in Muscat section]

hi are u in oman now dear

Please give details if you please.

Which job you search in medical?

I am looking for a dentist;s job in Oman. Please contact.

Hi Maria Kiloni,

Posting your CV in the Healthcare jobs in Muscat section, might help you find the job you are looking for.

Thank you,

David.

Hi. I need the phone number of the Dutch dentist, mr. Peter Vlot, please. Thanks.